Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Unrest in Europe: Watch it Closely it’s Coming Here

You see the unrest in Europe? Then watch it closely, because if we don’t change our direction, it’s coming here

A Day In The USA

By Doug Bronson
    Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last night I was reading through a few different news sources of the daily happenings in our country. First, I was shocked, though in reality I shouldn’t have been, by the amount of news I’d consider to be depressing to a large number of the citizens of our country, but then I was taken by the fact that so many of these stories are actually a part of the same, or bigger story. The parallels of which continually point to the progressive attitude and agenda taking place in our country today and quite frankly, is becoming sickening in its content and purpose.

Depressing may be too strong of a definition for this, so let’s use a word description that is quite a bit milder for the sake of our liberal friends, how about …APPALLING!

Through the progressive attacks on religion, capitalism, conservatism, and the environment, among others, we here in the United States are experiencing a “watered downâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Related: Baby Maker is Family Breadwinner – Welfare At Its Worst

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219902-.html

Related: America's Welfare State

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219979-.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I lived in a decent area. Now I cannot grocery shop without being begged from or hit up some other way - and that is with a bodyguard. I expect that soon I will not be able to shop alone ever at any time of day or night. The robberies in my neighborhood are skyrocketing and yes - I expect it to get much worse very soon.

We are constantly battling turn-off of various utilities as well. These large corporations that owe my husband his paychecks (he is independant) must think that we are so rich that we won't notice that they are taking 6 months to pay out for work done - if ever? They think we are running a charity of free labor for their benefit?

Then I listen to bobbleheads like the golfer advise a caller to get into maintenance of foreclosed on properties. He is so clueless. Those jobs are all sewn up - kind of like no-bid contracts with the military. I know plenty of skilled people that have their own tools and cannot get a foot in the door.

So yeah, looks like our silver spoon elite are doing everything they can to put our backs to the wall and create unrest so they can clamp down and use those FEMA camps I've read about and worse. Buckle up for a bumpy ride.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I believe the illegals will rise up when their benefits are cut off by the new comgress. Expect marches, "civil disobedience" and riots.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

It pains when I read things like this, but I think it is coming down the pike the next few years. I hate to be negative, but I think things are going to get a whole lot worse. When you have a dependant, needy underclass and you take away the freebies and the food and the roof over their heads - they are going to revolt or riot.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    It pains when I read things like this, but I think it is coming down the pike the next few years. I hate to be negative, but I think things are going to get a whole lot worse. When you have a dependant, needy underclass and you take away the freebies and the food and the roof over their heads - they are going to revolt or riot.
    That is the crux of the matter.

Welfare has always been a tool used by the elites to avoid this, because it acts as a pressure valve to relieve and obscure the inherent problems of their system.

Welfare is not the problem, but a symptom of a much larger problem in our economy.

Illegal immigration, outsourcing, globalism, and other anti-American worker measures have depressed wages to slave conditions for a large segment of our population. In order to keep the slave wage system intact, elites have errected the welfare state to avoid dealing with the inherent probems of their system, social unrest, upheaval etc.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    The point is that most of us are now a "dependant, needy underclass." Perhaps not actually on the dole but still with the low wages and absolutely no margin for error or illness or car repairs or anything - most of us are on that edge.

I like what you wrote "Bear." It's the truth.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!