Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California is headed on the path to implosion. Too many people, too little natural resources. I guess that's why so many of them are headed here. Both well-to-do Californians finally cahing in on the American dream, and illegals looking for new terrritories to infiltrate.

Our urban planners here (and I'm sure their colleagues across the country) heep shrieking about huge projected growth. So, then, we have to tear down a lot of our infrastructure and build new bigger infrastructure---at federal expense, of course. Think of years and even decades of construction, traffic snarls, incessant local taxes, increasing and new fees, miscellaneous charges. All primarily because of the explosion of illegal alien populations. Yuck! US taxpayers working like slaves to pay for infrastructural projects to support the illegal population and their offspring.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think that the infastructure will ever be fixed. We have a bunch of politicans lining there own pockets and doing whatever they wish with our money. It kind of sounds like Mexico does it not? Vincente Bush and Dick Caldron. I think our politicans are taking lessons in how to screw mankind.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12