Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update! MARYLAND TO VOTE TODAY! Urgent! We need help NOW!

Because Maryland could not reach a compromise on the two-tiered license, a Conference Committee has been established. It consists of 3 House members, 3 Senate members, and the Speaker of the House.

The 3 House members and the Speaker are in favor of rewarding illegal alien behavior by giving illegals with current Maryland driver's licenses "lifetime amnesty", and will allow them to renew their driver's license for life, no questions asked.

These 4 people will stop at nothing to reward illegal aliens with amnesty in Maryland, and we need to in turn, try to stop them!

THE SESSION ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!!
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP US!!!!

Here are the 4 names out of the 7 on the committee that want to reward illegals with this special two-tiered license.

Please email or call them asap and tell them in the subject line:
    "No two-tiered licenses for illegal aliens!"

michael.busch@house.state.md.us, kathleen.dumais@house.state.md.us, curt.anderson@house.state.md.us, samuel.rosenberg@house.state.md.us

Pressure must be put on these 4 members to stop siding with the illegal alien lobby and start siding with the citizens of this state! Speaker Busch is the primary target of pressure because he could press his members to support the citizens if so decides!

1- Speaker of the House Michael Busch, District 30, Anne Arundel County,

410-841-3800, 301-858-3800, 1-800-492-7122 x 3800

House Conference Committee members:

2- Montgomery County - District 15 , Del Kathleen Dumais

1-800-492-7122 x3052

3- Baltimore City - District 43, Del Curtis Anderson

1-800-492-7122 x3291

4- Baltimore City - District 41, Del Sandy Rosenberg

1-800-492-7122 x3297

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

THIS IS IT. A DECISION WILL BE MADE MONDAY.
    WE HAVE NO TIME TO LOSE!

THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Ridiculous to allow this gift to illegal aliens. We definitely need to voice our objections to this. These individuals will have access to every state drivers license if this passes and more fraud and more crime will be the result as well. Legalization and granted documentation for illegal aliens is bad for the United States and its citizens.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Oregon is voting on Monday, too. This is awful. Let's hope the tea party folks in Maryland and Oregon will get the news out and get to talking to each other. And then go into action of calling, faxing, and phoning the states' senators and representatives.

Outside the state contactors will do our best.

The W.H. has taken the offices off the hooks. I guess for the Holiday, and too many calls from the "NO AMNESTY" Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Ridiculous to allow this gift to illegal aliens. We definitely need to voice our objections to this. These individuals will have access to every state drivers license if this passes and more fraud and more crime will be the result as well. Legalization and granted documentation for illegal aliens is bad for the United States and its citizens.

Psalm 139:14
    the only reason our state wants to give illegal aliens in Maryland a "special driver's license for life" is because illegals are threatening to drive unlicensed if our state denies them access to driver's licenses.

isn't that messed up? illegal aliens are threatening to break the law & drive unlicensed if they aren't given driver's license amnesty!

they already are breaking the law by being here illegally, and now they are demanding a lifetime amnesty for driving privileges!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

This is the way illegals work. In the workplaces that threaten the same way.

But we are not corporate America owners, our government must listen to us the PEOPLE.

isn't that messed up? illegal aliens are threatening to break the law & drive unlicensed if they aren't given driver's license amnesty!
    ICE get into Maryland.

Yes, it is "messed up," and the threats to drive on the roads without licenses need to be met with law enforcement traffic stops to pick up and deport anyone illegally present and driving without a license. Americans need to answer back to the threats from the illegal aliens and the open borders with strict adherence to the law and with any additional legislation to end this nonsense. Employers need to face real sanctions as well.

Luke 24:46.47

He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

The more police the Merrier for Maryland.

Thank you for contacting my office. I appreciate hearing from you, and I want you to know I received your email. If you have a scheduling request or need immediate assistance, please call my office at 410-841-3800. As a delegate from district 30, I represent over 110,000 residents of the Anne Arundel County communities of Annapolis, Arnold, Cape Saint Claire, Galesville, Highland Beach, Mayo, Shadyside, and West River, and parts of Edgewater, Harwood and Owensville. You can see a district map here: http://www.mdp.state.md.us/redistrict/l ... dist30.pdf. It is my priority to respond to inquiries from people who identify themselves as my constituents as quickly as possible. As Speaker of the House, I often receive email from around the state encouraging me to support or oppose various proposals. I appreciate everyone who takes time to share their opinion. Communication between constituents and their elected officials is critical to a vibrant democracy. If you live outside of district 30, I hope you will also take time to share your thoughts with the elected officials who represent you in the General Assembly. To learn who those officials are, visit http://www.mdelect.net. Finally, if your email pertains to the status of a particular piece of legislation, I hope you will visit the General Assembly's website at http://mlis.state.md.us. The site provides a wealth of useful information about the legislature, hearing schedules, briefings from the Department of Legislative Services, and bill information. Again, thank you for contacting me. I appreciate your input. Michael E. Busch, SpeakerMaryland House of Delegates
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent them an email. I am sick and tired of Maryland trying to pass this kind of crap.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is a quote from one of the delegates who are on this 7-person committee that will determine the fate of this bill by Monday. She, obviously, is rather pro-illegal alien:

Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, Montgomery Democrat, said the amended bill allowed the state to meet 18 benchmarks set by the Real ID Act, such as ensuring applicants have some proof of lawful status.

******The original bill had required applicants to offer "proof of legal presence," which Miss Dumais said cannot be legally defined.*******

"I don't think anyone can tell me what lawful presence is, and neither can the MVA," she said.

Is he freaking serious??!!!!! She doesn't understand the concept of "lawful presence?" How terrifying and insulting to the legal taxpayers of Maryland.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast