Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Done:

Drives licenses for illegal aliens is wrong because it replaces the law and tries to legitimize illegal activity. Have we all lost our common sense?
    We all know that a driver’s license is the pathway to many other legal areas of social services and rights that are only for American citizens.

The measure will attract more illegal aliens into America and Maryland, thus creating a larger demand for additional social services! Look at what is happening in California! Is this what you want for the fine state of Maryland? I sure hope not.

I strongly urge you to do what is right for the American public and defeat this bill as well as any other attempt to legalize anyone in this country illegally. It is not our right to choose which laws we choose to enforce, we must enforce them all and obey them all this is what makes America the nation it is!

A nation of laws.

Ken Dreger
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

April
    Done!

dregerk: Welcome, welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123