Hello fellow activists and visitors,

Months ago I made a Freedom of Information Act request(FOIA) to get an updated, and more refined list of ICE facilities throughout the US. Early on, I had noticed that the ICE website did not list my local office here in Sacramento, as well as another I knew existed in Stockton. After several failed attempts at getting a more detailed list, I was directed to DHS for official comment. I recieved no reply, so I embarked upon a quest via FOIA, and although it took many months, I finally obtained this list. The information contained in this list does overlap some officially listed offices on the ICE website, however there are many more. These sub offices are usually investigation units in small to large offices, or detention and removal locations that visit local jails and prisons to interview or deport illegal aliens.It is important that we are aware of the locations, since ICE is our law enforcement agency when it comes to immigration law enforcement. I urge you all to find your local ICE facility, be it an investigations unit or a detention and removal operation, and use it as you would any other law enforcement agency. If you have solid information about an immigration crime, make a simple report with corraborating evidence and deliver or send it to the Special Agent in Charge(SAC), the Resident Agent in Charge (RAC), or the Resident Agent (RA)at the address closest to you.
Please keep in mind that as an American Citizen or legal resident alien, you are entitled to the protection and access to your government law enforcement agencies.

Click the link below to find the ICE facility close to you:

http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums/sh ... .php?t=468