Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

P.S. And I'm sick to death (as are most of the people on this site) with the saw that these immigrants are coming here for "a better life." For themselves. But they could care LESS that they're make life WORSE for millions of American citizens who are already here. For one thing: We don't have endless millions of new housing for endless millions of new people. The American citizens on the bottom are being DISPLACED to make room for these endless millions of new immigrants. And I've yet to hear even ONE of these recent immigrants acknowledge this obvious point. Are you kidding? They could care less. So why should I care about them and THEIR "better life."

If they want a "better life" then why don't they build their OWN damn better countries. Instead of attaching themselves like parasites to the country WE built. Hmmm, Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I know what I would do and breaking into another country carried by smugglers is not the answer. I would work in my own community and stand up to my own government to insist on improvements. W
    I agree W,

that's what I'm trying to do -- FIGHT for judicial reform -- because no American CITIZEN should have to go through what I did in the court of the lawless where perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, fraud, etc. are "privileges" of litigation where Corporate America is immune to the laws . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Hey Mochelero

"They work not for cash, but have forged documents."

Are you advocating forged documents? Are you volunteering to have your identity stolen?

Do you ever sit back and wonder why Mexico is Mexico? In other words, do you ever wonder why Mexico is in financial chaos, with nearly half the population living under the poverty line? Why they have no reasonable sanitation, no clean drinking water, why they can't trust the police? I'll tell you why, after travelling there extensively for years. It's because they don't "get" the Rule of Law. Everybody is out there getting "theirs" anyway they can, usually through the path of least resistance, and when you have most of a nation with that attitude, it doesn't function.

So you want to bring that mentality here, by the millions? It's okay to have fake documents--and that's where it starts. With those faked documents come fake checks, credit card fraud, housing fraud, all kinds of things. Yet you see it as okay.

Unbelievable. I want the Mexican way to stay in Mexico--and so do my Mexican-American friends.

In 1985 meat packers made $14.50 an hour, a new Honda Accord cost $14,500 and the median price of a home was $100,000. In 2005, meat packers make $6.00 an hour, a new Honda Accord is $24,000 and the median price of a home is $246,000 (may be MUCH more in your area). Median household income has declined 12.1% just since 2000.

During the beginning part of the 1900's the industrial revolution took off because of enterprising individuals. There was a huge vaccume for workers which in turn fueled the mass immigration. Europes economy was bad and the political situation getting worse (prelude to WWI). The word that there were jobs to be had in America spread like wild fire. Our economy exploded with industrialization. The roaring 20's were not called that because everyone was laughing. No such conditions exist today. The mass immigration going on right now is unnecessary and detrimental to American Citizens and the American Economy.

It is unmitigated, unashamed GREED by the folks benefiting from the drop in wages, the over abundance of labor and the fear of the workers of losing their jobs thereby losing all they worked so hard for that is the problem. Have any of you noticed a far more hard nosed approach to situations by your employer? How many have been told "if you don't like it, there's the door"? Agressive enforcement against the employers of illegals is the only solution. A $25,000 fine and 6 months in jail for each and every illegal employed should do the trick.

Medieval theologian Thomas Aquinas said of Greed: "it is a sin directly against one's neighbor, since one man cannot over-abound in external riches, without another man lacking them... it is a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, inasmuch as man contemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things."
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Right ON, Defens.

But you forgot to mention that these helpful immigrants are paying taxes on $6.00 rather than $14.50 per hr like they did in 1985.

Jeesh!
    You guys are awfully angry. I was just pointing out that there are some benefits to the immigration, and that whatever you believe the laws should be, anger towards the immigrants is mis-directed.

Stay in Mexico and make it better?! Nice thought, but if it doesn't happen in your lifetime, why wouldn't you want something better for your kids? Why did people first come here? Some of them because they couldn't change things where they came from, right?

Of course I'm not advocating forged documents be ignored. The point was that BECAUSE the ss #s are fake, the tax is paid and the benefit not claimed. It isn't all one-sided, with mexicans only taking from our system.

Steve

http://www.EverythingAboutTravel.com

Quote Originally Posted by mochilero
    Jeesh!
    You guys are awfully angry.
    A lot of people have very good reasons to be angry Steve.

I was just pointing out that there are some benefits to the immigration, and that whatever you believe the laws should be, anger towards the immigrants is mis-directed.
    There is an upside to legal and proportioned immigration. Not the 9,000 border hoppers that come across our sovereign border invading our country each day. That is why we have laws, and entire segments of our government to handle such things.

Stay in Mexico and make it better?! Nice thought, but if it doesn't happen in your lifetime, why wouldn't you want something better for your kids? Why did people first come here? Some of them because they couldn't change things where they came from, right?
    That isn't a thought, that is what should be done. That is what we do and it makes the United States the strongest country in the World.

It isn't all one-sided, with mexicans only taking from our system.
    All of their taking is hurting all of us. We as a Nation give a lot of money, food, labor, and much more. We rarely ever see any help, and are slammed in return. Now to have invaders drain our system that is set up to help unfortunate American citizens, that is utterly unacceptable.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

There are 4 million illegal immigrents in California, from those 4 million folks the state spent a total of 9 Billion dollars on education, health care, social services and emergency services for them. Now lets assume we divide that number into familys of five, leaving 2 parents working and 3 children (these would be an average). This would make 1.6 million workers paying taxes, and thats assuming all of them are working jobs that pay taxes ont cash under the table. Now lets assume they are paying the maximum taxes on $18,000 which would be about $2,200. This would be a big assumption as it wouldn't take most folks long to figure out they can change their W-4 to take the maximum deductions and pay almost NO federal income tax per paycheck. This still only comes out to 3.5 Billion dollars, but that is going to the Federal government not California. California tax would be less than 1 Billion and that again is assuming they haven't paid any hanky panky with the deductions. I'm sorry the numbers just don't pencil out. The tax payers lose as we foot the bill, the immigrents are treated like they were indentured servants, and the ones who employ them make an absolute killing money wise.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

You're refusing to recognize the difference

between immigration in 1900, the facts surrounding it and illegal immigration in 2005 and the facts surrounding the issue now. They are not possibly to be compared to eachother! Difference? In 1900 an immigrant coming in would face the natural hardships of making a way for themselves and all that it meant to do so and which was one major cause for the attitudes of those people i.e. The American Spirit. Or at least what it once was for most.

With Americans pandering to illogical government programs that do more for encouraging government dependence and ALL the different ways to abuse such, these illegals are having exactly the opposite effect and becoming quickly dependent while being encouraged to have no respect for the laws of the land.

Terrible way to start a new life, to essentially arrive as a criminal upon the first footstep and further more, turning to commit fraud in order to participate in furthering the fleecing of American taxpayers. Burdening and stretching already abused welfare opportunities, other social programs and services in all arenas. Our costs of services for our own is skyrocketing and it is placing not just a higher tax burden upon taxpayers, it is also burdening us in terms of our out of pocket costs such as healthcare.

It appears the only boom to be had is for all the criminals involved in it, including those that hire such illegal workers, where again, scant positives are to be had for those actually paying the bills of it at the local, state and federal levels.

Come to America within our laws, or do not come at all. For our sake as well as theirs.

Hi MsFedup, welcome to ALIPAC we are fed up too! Please recommend us to all your trusted friends and relatives!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12