Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Deb, I'll do what I can to help over the weekend as time permits. Right now I need a little help in North Carolina if anyone is available tomorrow. I am not trying to hijack this thread but if anyone has a moment please visit this thread and follow-up as you deem appropriate. ( Of course please return here after you are finished and Deb please send me a PM to remind me of my commitment to help your effort) I have to leave for work shortly and will be unable to respond for now!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=71535
    Thanks and good luck!

Re: URGENT! HELP NEEDED!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I have a suggestion. During the next few days, let’s focus on posting information that will apprise members and guests of the primary critical issues we must address, such as border security, the North American Union, the Dream Act, Mexican Truckers, etc. Rather than merely discussing these issues, why not research the issue (current status, pending legislation, obstacles, etc.) and post the info for all to digest. The discussions could then be focused on possible actions and solutions for each critical area.

We all have personal responsibilities that may limit our involvement, but Alipac membership is vast. I am willing to be a researcher, and will focus on the North American Union. Any volunteers?
    Sign me up, Deb. I can keep an eye on the newswires. I am also interesting in following the Republican Senate primaries of our beloved GOP Grand Bargainers whom we'd all love to retire. Note: I am from Southern California, so this pledge is null and void if, at any time, I am wiped out by a Mexican trucker.

I will post on items dealing with the 5 points given to anyone with a hispanic name for being hired within the federal government. This needs to be stopped. It blocks many legal americans of all races.

Use the search feature above and search for one word like enforcement.

Or search for two words like Z visa and choose "Search for all terms"

You can choose the forum it was posted in like News or General.

You can look for specific post or Topics. I prefer using Post.

Another really good way to search is to go to the home page and on the right hand side, use the google search. Check search Alipac and put the exact term you want to search for in quotes. For instance, "border security in El Paso, Texas". It will return the results for that exact phrase.

You can also use the google search to search for single words or word combinations.

When searching for articles, it's best to search for the reporter's name instead of the title.

Hope this helps.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in!

This may be helpful:

H.CON.RES.40 a biil by Rep. Virgil Goode to stop the Mexican Truck Deal. It is stuck in committee in the House. I have been communicating with Rep. Goode and he says for it to get unstuck it needs more support from the American people.

H.R.2638 Homeland Security Appropriations bill that has been passed by the House and is now pending in the Senate. Status reports I read this morning indicate they have put it on the calendar, but I don't know when it's coming up. This bill has portions in it that funds fencing and vehicle barriers and border enforcement.

I'd like to work on the truck deal, too, if I could.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm in!

This may be helpful:

H.CON.RES.40 a biil by Rep. Virgil Goode to stop the Mexican Truck Deal. It is stuck in committee in the House. I have been communicating with Rep. Goode and he says for it to get unstuck it needs more support from the American people.

H.R.2638 Homeland Security Appropriations bill that has been passed by the House and is now pending in the Senate. Status reports I read this morning indicate they have put it on the calendar, but I don't know when it's coming up. This bill has portions in it that funds fencing and vehicle barriers and border enforcement.

Great! Can you coordinate with NGTTIA?

I can do that, Fedup. I'll do some more research this week-end.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I'm in!

This may be helpful:

Tiny this truck deal is probably one of the most important as they are getting ready to let these trucks roll across our borders, be sure to check alipac archives should be alot in there as it was a really hot issue not to long ago. Dixie just posted how to use the archives. I would like to help you with this if time permits, have alot of people coming to town for a week. but will do what I can.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can do that, Fedup. I'll do some more research this week-end.
    Hey Bob, I called my son and he says this is a good site where they're very involved with this issue. It's the only place I know to start.

http://www.ooida.com/

I have posted one article from www.landlinemag.com that I found a link to there.

My son says www.layover.com might be a good site to search to. He informed me that most truckers seem to think this is already a "done deal" and have given up, so maybe if we know any truckers, it would be a good thing to let them know they still have time, but not much if Jorge has his way.

Weren't there some people like judges or Senators or someone looking into the legallity of Bush's new found powers?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast