Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT: ILLINOISANS -Stop Drivers Certificates for Illegals

Even if you have to leave a message on their answering machine at MIDNIGHT , ACT NOW!!

They may be voting on FRIDAY!!

PLEASE FOWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!

THE LIFE THEY SAVE MAY BE THEIR OWN!!!

YOU MUST CALL NOW!!

PLEASE go to the Illinois Minuteman website and find out who you State Rep is ((zip code) required. We are always getting folks asking us what they can do to help.
    YOU MUST ACT NOW!!
    Find out your rep.

Call and ask Where do they stand on the bill for Drivers Certificates for Illegal aliens!! DO NOT TAKE I DO NOT KNOW FOR AN ANSWER!! Write down what they say, contact us immediately so we can post it!!

We must hear from you.

YOU must get 2 people from your district and demand your Rep to say NO to Drivers Certificates for Illegal aliens. The life you save may be your own!!
    Read the following!!....

The Roadway Safety and Mandatory Insurance Coverage bill passed out of the executive committee in the Illinois House last week and will be introduced in the full House as early as next week, said Joshua Hoyt, executive director of the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights.
    http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/news ... S1.article

Illinois Bill to issue Drivers Certs. to Illegals

This is a quick update on legislation moving through the Illinois General Assembly. Rep. Edward J. Acevedo is sponsoring HB 1100, a bill that would provide Illinois state driving certificates to illegal aliens. We thought you might want to contact your state representative and tell him/her to vote against HB 1100.

We'll try to update you once we have more information.

1. Here is a link to help you locate/contact your state assemblyman:

2. This link includes the following text description of the proposed statute:

Provides that one of these driver's certificates may be issued to an applicant who is an immigrant residing in this State, is ineligible to obtain a social security number, and is ineligible to receive a driver's license.

Provides that an applicant for one of these certificates must pay an additional fee of not less than $50, to be set by the Secretary of State by rule, to be deposited into the Secretary of State Immigrant Driver's Certificate Fund. Creates the Secretary of State Immigrant Driver's Certificate Fund as a special fund in the State treasury. Provides that moneys deposited into the fund shall, subject to appropriation, be used by the Secretary of State to pay for the additional costs associated with immigrant applicants for driver's certificates.

Provides that the applicant must file with the Secretary of State proof that a set of the applicant's fingerprints has been collected. Provides that the new provisions regarding issuance of driver's certificate become inoperative after 5 years; however any document issued under those provisions shall remain valid until the date set forth on the document. Effective January 1, 2008.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I know how the people in CA feel now.

I can't do anything since my state senator works for mexico (sandoval) and my rep is hernandez (mexican).

I have ZERO representation as an American.

Hope other Illinoisans have American reps they can talk to?? Are there any left in this state??
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !