Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Think about sending every story that comes across the forums that you frequent to your Representatives in emails.

I am sure they don't have time to read about the atrocoties commited against citizens, only the injustices commited against the downtroden "immigrant" as reported in the national media. If it doesn't make USA Today or the Wall Street Journal - oh well.

Every time there is a story, send it to your representative and ALL the staffers you can get a contact for - you know - share. I doubt they really know about the nuts and bolts, day to day life down here in the trenches with illegals.

I send my Senators and Congressmen videos from youtube. I just received a very nice 2 page letter from one of my Senators thanking me for sharing the two I sent him concerning illegal immigration.

Just a thought.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The the tragedy in Binghamton, NY got me thinking. Here are immigrants who waited for years to emigrate, went thru medical and criminal checks, waited a minimum of 5 years once here and were studying to become citizens killed by another immigrant. They all wanted a better life and had paid their dues, they did not deserve this. Not enough is known yet about the killer's state of mind, but it will come out. Some say he lost his job at IBM, why did he take it out on innocent immigrants?

We have untold millions of people who are in the country illegally and the world expects us to roll over and reward them?

When the supply exceeds demand, you adjust by cutting the supply. Why is it that Americans (mostly liberals) have no problem with aborting babies, but wanting immigration laws enforced is "immoral" and "wrong"? McCain calls illegal aliens "God's children", huh?!?! Aren't aborted babies God's children also?

Octomom was ostracized for having 14 kids. I am more outraged that we have 20-40 million illegal aliens. Why is it OK to rag on Octomom, but God forbid we call illegal aliens, well, illegal aliens?

Just had to get that off my chest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    When the supply exceeds demand, you adjust by cutting the supply. Why is it that Americans (mostly liberals) have no problem with aborting babies, but wanting immigration laws enforced is "immoral" and "wrong"? McCain calls illegal aliens "God's children", huh?!?! Aren't aborted babies God's children also?

Octomom was ostracized for having 14 kids. I am more outraged that we have 20-40 million illegal aliens. Why is it OK to rag on Octomom, but God forbid we call illegal aliens, well, illegal aliens?
    Part of the problem is media bias, part is pandering to prospective voters, but IMO there's another problem which makes the first two possible: We've have lost faith in ourselves as being the heirs to the greatest political tradition in human history. No belief, no action.

It pains me to say this, but it may be that the number of desperate Americans is becoming so large that it may institgate a revival of Americans First in this magnificent country.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    McCain calls illegal aliens "God's children", huh?!?!
    He wants God's children to support his campaign. And he wants God's children to vote for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12