Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Urgent Talking Points !! Your thoughts please !!

Anyone have some thoughts as to why we never get major media coverage when illegals slaughter Americans by the thousands?

Re: Urgent Talking Points !! Your thoughts please !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Anyone have some thoughts as to why we never get major media coverage when illegals slaughter Americans by the thousands?
    Because the main stream media is owned and operated by open borders, one world government globalists. They have NO regard for American sovereignty, nor human life. Money is their god.

we should flood the media with that information. saturate it!

I am researching a rumor that New York Times reporter Tom Friedman may have been bribed to concoct stories about Americans not being smart enough for technical jobs and needing foreign temporary laborers.

The corruption in the media is beyond belief. I have had it. When our local TV stations went digital, I just stopped watching local television. I assume that millions of other Americans used the same excuse to tune out.

ELE

The American people must support our own.

The liberal media is owned by Soros and the other elites that want to destoy America. They don't want us to know the truth. A possible way to make the media report the truth would be for the American people to simply stop watching and/or listening to their radio broadcasts until they start reporting the facts. I think the reason that Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs and Bill O'Reiley and other conservative notables are as popular as they are is that the American people know the liberal media is destorting the truth and/or out right lying to them. And the American people know that the conservatives think more like the American people.

PS
    The American people can also stop supporting and watching progams that host liberal idiots that ultimatley hurt the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just a thought:
    It may be for reasons of safety as well. Could you imagine if they broadcasted all the news of the crimes committed against the citizens by ILLEGAL ALIENS? You would not have to watch all the news anymore since we have the computer at hand and can pull up all kinds of information. BUT YOU WOULD PROBABLY NOT DO THE SEARCH unless the media brought it out into the light. So,end result is, fewer people would know about it.

It is possible these same citizens would take to the streets and also become vigilantes.

We are not perfect here and our people already commit enough heinous crimes ,so we do not need to import more of the same.[/u][/b]
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Because the main stream media is owned and operated by open borders, one world government globalists. They have NO regard for American sovereignty, nor human life. Money is their god.
    The joke's on them, how many are in financial trouble? This American stopped buying newspapers when they started favoring illegal aliens over American citizens and immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

There have been people saying we should have a march. In the past our marches have only drawn minimal numbers even though we outnumber the open border lobby. This is not the best way forward for us events take time and money to get enough people. We are better off being a counter presence at events that they have organized and paid for. What we really need to do is break through the press blockade. A handful of people could do this with a daring stunt.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They don't always want to tell you that a victim was an illegal alien either. I think I have heard it all in political correct terms. The best 2 both occurred in the last month. A man was killed in his apartment and they could not ID him right away because of problems wth his ID. The real story should be an illegal alien was murdered in his apartment and was difficult to identify as he used fake ID. Last week we had a van hit head on by a drunk driver. The newspaper claimed that the driver of the van was killed and had no driver's license on file and later they said she was from some Central American country here to make a better life and sent alot of money back home.

It makes for a less visceral and emotional call to action taking blame for crime out of the argument on amnesty. I argue against illegal aliens on the fiscal and democratic citizens rights to Americans grounds. I argue against amnesty as it causes loss of investment and skills to the sending communities grounds. I believe on close statistical reading that illegal aliens are as often a victim as among the perpetrators of crime. The illegal alien problem is worth our opposing even without the crime argument. There is the analogy of two people in a house getting into a fight one of whom is the owner the other a burglar. If there is no threat to life shooting a burglar is an over reaction but if the burglar had noit been there no fight would have occured.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast