Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT! WTO MAY SET IMMIGRATION POLICY FOR US

This is a transcript from Lou Dobbs' program--December 9th:

And then, "War on the Middle Class," why some in Congress say the World Trade Organization is meddling in our immigration policy and could take sovereignty from this nation. We'll have a special report. Stay with us.

DOBBS: The latest now on the "War on the Middle Class." Outrage in Congress over the idea that U.S. immigration policy could be decided in the backrooms of the Hong Kong talks of the World Trade Organization. Developing nations and big U.S. multinationals want more work visas for poor country so more foreign workers can take middle class American jobs. And lawmakers have begun to realize their immigration authority could be handed over to a world body.

CHRISTINE ROMANS, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): A stern warning to U.S. Trade Representative Robert Portman: Don't use American jobs as a bargaining chip in WTO negotiations. A bipartisan group of senators led by Dianne Feinstein, in a letter to Portman write: "We should not give any false hopes that American immigration policy is up for discussion. Inclusion of immigration matters in free trade agreements degrades Congress' ability to exercise its plenary power."

The senators, all supporters of free trade, warn their support for American negotiated trade agreements ends if immigration is handed over to the WTO. The U.S. trade representative has not commented publicly on the Feinstein letter, but a trade office spokesman referred us to another letter from Congressman Clay Shaw and three others.

In it the congressman writes: "Calls are being made for reduced expectations, and for taking issues off the table, we urge you to resist such calls."

But Shaw says his letter by no means suggests Portman should bargain with visas for a trade deal.

REP. CLAY SHAW (R), FLORIDA: So this brings up a whole new can of worms when this gets back to the Congress of the United States because the immigration policy is controlled strictly by the Congress. ROMANS: But the administration is being lobbied hard by big business and developing countries who want more visas and they want them binding under WTO's rules.

LORI WALLACH, PUBLIC CITIZEN GLOBAL TRADE WATCH: What we're talking about here is a sneaky Trojan horse maneuver. You have got the World Trade Organization and people are thinking it's about trade. But actually what is at stake here is an attempt to get written into the WTO guaranteed access for hundreds of thousands of foreign workers, basically usurping U.S. immigration law.

ROMANS: Authority over visa limits belongs to the U.S. Congress and its judiciary committees. And House Judiciary Chairman James Sensenbrenner has repeatedly warned that immigration not be an element in trade agreements.

ROMANS: And now some members of Congress are starting to realize that in past free trade agreements they have unwittingly made concessions on immigration. Already under WTO rules we are required to offer 65,000 H-1B visas each year, if for any reason we don't, it goes to international arbitration and penalties can be levied against the United States.

DOBBS: Two things, one, degrade the U.S. Congress's power over immigration policy? It eliminates it. Secondly, Congress has already abdicated its constitutional responsibility by turning over fast track authority in the White House. They did that in 1976 and haven't had the guts to reassert their congressional responsibilities and take oversight of what has been a disastrous trade policy over the course of the past 25 years.

It appears Congress is actually standing up for a change for middle class workers in this country.

ROMANS: We'll see if they can stand up strongly enough to make sure they don't get some of these concessions at WTO next week.

DOBBS: You know, it will be very interesting to see and we're going to be watching more closely than anyone else. We can guarantee you that
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm going to try to copy and paste the links to the other articles already posted on this subject!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13840.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13818.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13797.html

Okay! I think I got all of them!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, we need to post them in other places too.

This is another problem with the way immigration is being handled. The people don't understand this. Only a very few. They don't understand English, and I doubt too many are talking about this in Spanish.

Also, when the need to protest arises they will sit back and watch. Instead of protesting and standing up to people, like GWB. They are used to being "run out of their own country". They didn't stand up and fight there and they're going to be less likely to do it here.

Another part of what I consider to be the watering down of America. No, we're not "enriching and adding to America", we're filling America up with people who don't believe in holding their own ground.

We're filling America up with people who think the answer is to run. I've heard several people say that if things get bad enough here, they will just "run" back to where they came from. Where is an American suppose to "run" to ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bootsie, thanks for posting the Lou Dobbs report and these additional links.

The WTO is our new World Government. Not only will it control Immigration, it will control everything about life on the planet.

Most of this is already binding on the United States and the American People through the 38 Free Trade Agreements already passed by this Traitorous US Congress and signed into binding international law between the United States and all the countries involved in the 38 Free Trade Agreements by George W Bush. Many of the Free Trade Agreements involve more than one country and actually apply to groups of countries in each situation meaning close to 100 countries are already tied together for World Rule.

The WTO has the authority to control all our domestic and public laws and challenge them if they are viewed as UNFAIR BARRIERS TO TRADE. If our minimum wage is a problem, our family leave is a problem, our environmental standards are a problem, our zoning laws are a problem, any law in the United States that is viewed as a problem or an unfair barrier to trade can be challenged and whether or not it is tossed out the window is decided by the World Trade Organization.

When I or anyone else speaks of a sell out to World Government via the WTO, this is what we're talking about.

When I or anyone else speaks of a loss of sovereignty via immigration and the WTO, this is what we're talking about.

When I or anyone else speaks of these efforts to end our nation, this is what we're talking about.

WE have been sold out by "contract", agreements, free trade agreements ratified by the US Congress and signed into binding international law by George W Bush that transfer power over our lives to the World Trade Organization.

If Congress is only upset about losing their authority to play with the immigration numbers, then this confirms they are a total complete and hopeless gang of traitors, because the WTO and the FTAs do FAR MORE than just take their little "immigration" powers away from them....it takes ALL THEIR POWER AWAY FROM THEM.

Some are now saying that Congress "unwittingly" approved these free trade agreements. No, they didn't. They approved these free trade agreements with full knowledge of the impact of the Treason Treaties. Maybe they missed the full scope of their little "immigration" powers and thought they could still buy some votes with "immigration" reforms to suit their Globbie Friends? Possible, but unlikely. They knew the minute they voted for an FTA what an FTA is and what it does.

FTA and membership in the WTO are planned and conspired attempts to end our nation and make the American People Drones of Trade to serve the WTO Elitists Crones in the game to end the United States.

It is a play game? A toy game? No. It's the real deal.

When I figured it out 7 months ago, I vomited for 4 straight hours because there is very little that we can do at this point short of civil war or a violent rebellion.

Is there hope to save our nation? Absolutely. How do we do that?

Read my signature line:

Save Our Nation. Deport Congress.

Bush led them like a bunch of hungry pigs to a slop trough and they sold us out with n'er a second thought.

Any who say they were too stupid to understand what they voted for are outright liars and traitors. Any who say they voted against it but sat quietly in the shadows and didn't tell the American Press and the American Public in straight forward terms what this President and Congress did on the very first trade agreement and every one since are soft-bellied, flabby butted cowards.

As I have posted several times if not thousands of times since April when I discovered this for myself, George Bush is a maniac, insane, and all who support him need to join him in straight jackets, be marched off to solitary confinement and drip fed GMO urine for the rest of their lives.

Trying to unravel or resist binding international laws of this magnitude can lead to tremendous costs, conflicts with other nations, and world war.

If the American People do not rise up and raise holy hell immediately, it will be too late.

Congress needs to declare every single free trade agreement treason against the American People, announce themselves the Dunce Traitors they've proved themselves to be, Impeach George Bush and Dick Cheney, and resign tomorrow.

They need to arrest Robert Portman as an Enemy Combatant and lock him up with his international friends in GITMO.

And if any American television station gives Traitors Clinton and Pappy Bush One another second of air time for their Katrina Relief Fund, then the FCC should revoke their license. Yes, sadly Clinton is a Globalist. He did not let anyone know during the 8 years of his Presidency, but he is using his position along with the original Traitor, Bush One to travel the world establishing World Government under the auspices of raising money for Tsunami and Katrina Relief.

Just 3 months ago Clinton was in Paris chastising the French for defeatng the Globalist EU Constitution; telling them they were stupid to have defeated it; that they should SUBMIT to it; because Globalism is INEVITABLE. Yes, Bill Clinton, former President of the United States is also a Globalist Traitor.

This didn't start with George W Bush. It started with George Herbert Walker Bush; carried on with Clinton for 8 years; then Bush Two for 4 and now this second term of George W Bush is the "coup de grace", the finish of World Government implementation.

By 2008, we will be full-fledged Drones reporting for service to a handful of international Crones ruling the world through the World Trade Organization and the United Nation. WTO handles all matters pertaining to money. The UN will collect tax, have an army to contol us, and decide such matters of marriage, religion, speech, sex and so forth which they call Global Governance of Civil Society.

If Congress is upset about losing power over immigration, just think how upset they'll be when as the Dumb Turds they are they realize they have lost power over EVERYTHING.

These are not stories, these are not speculations. These are the facts concerning the actual events which have already occurred, been ratified by the US Congress, signed into law by George W Bush and are legally binding on the American People.

The people behind this are sick, insane, maniacs. They dwarf Hitler with their plans, cruelty, ugliness, and arrogance.

They are Dr. No's from a James Bond flick, except they are real and now control our lives in almost every respect.

Their mission is to control the world to make money. Their God is money. Their reason for being is money. Any group of people who believe they can rule the world for money are fruit cakes. Our world is too large. God made multiple races; and gave us oceans and languages to separate; and did many things to prevent what is now happening.

But our technology has surpassed these barriers and the mission of evil men who now believe that because they can fly around the world in a day, means they have what it takes to rule the world. They don't. They only have what it takes to fly around the world in a day not rule God's Planet.

You've seen my posts about GMO food. What does this have to do people might ask with illegal immigration, WTO and World Government?

When you control the world food supply, you control the world.

When all food is man dependent which GMO seeds are, God and his Nature are removed from the process. Man-dependent food will not survive the test of time. Mankind will not survive a man-dependent food supply.

These men will destroy the planet earth probably within our life-time if they are not stopped now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Judy for that insight. I never knew. While I got my head buried in work and trying to put food on the table my government is busy at work trying to sell me down the river.

Leaving this country is not a choice.

Disclaimer: The following is only a question!

Americans took our country from British oppressors by force so why is it bad to talk about Americans taking back our country from globalists by force? What I'm trying to ask: Isn't it time to stop writing our congressman? Look how far that is getting us. Is it time for other action?

Judy, all of this WTO talk has been difficult for me to grasp in a lot of the other articles we've had. But today, the way you explained it, it is now very clear to me.

Other Americans need to be able to read a clear and understandable description of this as well.

I'm running to a class and I don't have time to write very well.

Testament, you are right, it is not that we are ALL so stupid, but we are ALL so busy working, many are too tired or too busy to take time to listen and understand it all.

Testament, remember the WTO protesters in Seattle ? Remember how bad they made them out to be ? I was convinced they were some kind of underground terrorists or something.

Oh my gosh. This is extremely bad news for the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judy--I KNOW you've been telling us about this for MONTHS and I BELIEVED you but I just NEVER really GRASPED the full scope of what had happened to us. Legal, I also remember those protests against the WTO and thought the VERY SAME THING THAT YOU DID. I thought they were just a bunch of RADICALS. This is just THE MOST UPSETTING THING I've read IN YEARS. And, if I understood Lou correctly, ALL of the power lies with Bush?? Is he the one who appointed Portman??? Can't you SEE China and India and Japan determining our very LIVES? That's what it APPEARS to be doing.

I don't even know where to START. I need the barf bucket worse than I've ever needed it. Judy--was it THIS that made you throw up for four hours that day?? Was it the understanding of the trade agreements??

Thanks, Judy, for explaining it in layman's terms. I honestly just am not the best financial brain and I THOUGHT I understood the ramifications but this goes WAY BEYOND my understanding.

"Was this what made you vomit that day for 4 hours?"

Yes it was, Bootsie.

They gave Bush the power to negotiate the Treason Treaties in 2002. Media didn't cover any of them except CAFTA. Even I was shocked to learn there are already more than 30, I think 38 already signed into law.

Some Congressman tried to get us out of the WTO and said in "mild" terms they saw the WTO as a threat to our sovereignty. Dobbs interviewed them several months ago. I'm sitting there waiting for the TRUTH to come out, but it didn't. Just very general non-specific, it's dangerous and threatens our freedoms.

Maybe they didn't want to start a panic. That's all I could figure. Becaue they KNEW exactly what membership in the WTO coupled with these FTAs means to the United States. It means the end of the United States. That's why I call them cowards for not speaking it plainly and clearly and fully so the American People would understand.

It's hard to grasp, because as a Free People, the Most "Powerful" Nation on Earth, high-spirited Hoorah Americans....most Americans not really comprehend that their world is about the end without even so much as a headline or a mention on the evening network news, still the main source of news for most Americans.

Believe me, the new detention centers they are rapidly building in the United States at the now closed military bases are not for "criminal" illegal aliens, they are for US when the full implementation of World Government is so obvous the now disbelieving will see and I assure you will not be any happier than we are.

They've used "racist" and "xenophobe" against anti-illegal alien groups trying to stop the illegal flow of illegal aliens and foreign nationals into the United States.

They've used "conspiracy nuts" and "radicals" against those who have figured it out and tried to stop the transfer of power to the World Trade Organization.

The Most Dangerous American today is the one that still believes in the United States Government.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And mark my words, there ARE over 50,000,000 illegal aliens already in the United States.

Well, now I know. I just ASSUMED that you finally saw Bush for the liar he is and didn't think any more about it because, at that point, I think a LOT of people were waking up and having 2nd thoughts. But, it's the trade agreements that really hit you, huh??? Economy is really not my area of expertise but I can sure see the GURGITATOR sucking every job right out of this country ever since NAFTA for sure.

And, you may WELL be right about the number of illegals. I don't know how ANYONE can place an accurate figure on it because how in the hell do THEY KNOW???? There probably a MILLION in NC. At least, it FEELS like it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast