Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Testament--your suggestion is sound. Americans need unity and a renewed sense of nationalism. This can only come through education about the facts. As we keep teaching and little bits of facts make their way into the press like on Lou Dobbs, then more will be discussing it and reaching comprehension and realization.

CongressCritters upset about their little loss of "immigration" power may start barking like little puppies wanting the milk but will the press cover it? Lets hope so.

Your suggestion in all likelihood is the only sure way to stop it.

I think we need to be on our feet protesting. Complete with Headbands, Arm-bands and tons of buckets filled with red, ripe juicy tomatoes!!

TRAITORS, SPLATT!! TRAITORS, SPLATT!!

All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back and I'll march, protest, toss the maters, and do whatever it takes to save my nation. I know most Americans that physically can will also.

It's up to US.

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here,

WE control what happens here....

Just Not Through the US Congress, the White House, or the United States Supreme anymore.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the first thing we need to do is start contacting our representatives and TELLING THEM that WE KNOW about the WTO and how much control it has over the lives of AMERICANS AND CONGRESS. They need to get off these you-know-whats and REGAIN CONTROL or WE will have to do it for them.

I'll march. Well, I will sit in my lawn chair and throw the tomatoes!! I'll wear the armband and big posters and YELL LOUDLY!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

There seems to be something wrong with this Christmas.

I think it's George Bush. Yep, that's what it is. George Bush is what is wrong with this Christmas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The grinch who stole Christmas!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep....he is indeed the Grinch that Stole Christmas and a Place They Once Called America.

We'll of course be written out of the history books as they will control their content.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THEY, the infamous THEY, ARE ALREADY CONTROLLING everything we read. At least, from a LOT of sources. Look at Fox News and see if that station isn't being controlled by the White House. AND, it IS the most-watched news channel so I would say that is an enormous amount of control and MISinformation. WHITE HOUSE WHITEWASH is alive and well on Fox.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yep.....I'm beginning to think Hannity and O'Reilly were fronts for Bush to create the "need" for security so that Bush could leverage the "need" to secure the borders in exchange for his Guest Worker Program and then because he is a full blown Traitor in Shoulder Pads....he'll say, well, gee after looking more closely at who is coming in....they are just going to sign up for Guest Worker so there is no need to go to all the trouble and expense of actually "securing" the border....so the borders will just become OPEN.

Ta Da.

Ooooh, he make me sick. I can't stand to look at him anymore, now that I know irrefutably who he is and what he's up to.

PUKE!!!

During this summer I visited Dan Lungren (US Representative of Sacramento CA) before the CAFTA vote.

I warned him of the language in the agreement that hands over our soveriegnty (And immigration decisions) to an international tribunal of judges (Who aren't american).

He said I was incorrect about the interpretation of the language (even though I read it to him). He said that congress still has the power to vote down any decisions if the internation tribunal dictates that we have to lower our immigration laws.

I argued that Congress will roll over and play dead at the slightest pressure from big business or if the tribunal decides to impose sanctions as a penalty for US non-cooperation.

I must have hit a nerve "because he snapped back and chided me to get my facts strait".

I then called him a sellout if he votes for CAFTA. A week later CAFTA passed with just two votes!

Jan 19 th He'll be in town again. And when he does I'll ask him how he feels about the WTO making decisions over immigration and taking US sovereignty!
    I swear if he even tries to fake like he is angry or if he acts like he didn't know, I will call him a fraud and ask for him to resign.

I tell you what--I think Congress is in for the SHOCK OF THEIR LIVES. I bet that MOST of them don't realize what rights they signed away when they signed those agreements and it's going to come back to haunt them. I just can't WAIT to hear what they have to say when it DAWNS on them that this PORTMAN CRONY is going to "bargain" with Japan, India, China and God only knows who else, to change our immigration quotas in exchange for whatever the hell Bush is wanting from them now. This is going to come up in the next few weeks and my guess is that Congress is going to have a RUDE AWAKENING the likes of which we have never seen.

Maybe when they realize how they have been dooped and who dooped them, someone with SOME GUTS will stand up for impeachment.

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12