Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Sending any money to Mexico just shows our government is made up of idiots and traitors!

Yeah and these people are laughting their azzezz off cause the traitor adminstration and bushie keeps giving to these people because they
    DEMAND it, so we have to jump, and give it to them.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Another Congressman who spoke out strongly on the floor of the House against Merida Inititative funding was Rep. John Culberson (R-TX-7th). You can contact Reps. Poe and Culberson to thank them for speaking out against giving more U.S. taxpayer funds to the Mexican government at:

http://poe.house.gov/
    http://culberson.house.gov/

Also, does anyone know, please, the reference to the Roll Call vote on the Merida Initiative so that we can check our representative's vote? Thank you.
    Here is one of Culberson's comments on the floor of Congress:

[i]“It is inexcusable, it is intolerable for us to send one dime to the Mexican government when they can afford to pay for this equipment themselves. But even more importantly than that, our southern border is not secure.â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    1.4 billion to be sent to Mexico and Central America? Are they for real? That kind of money should be spent here in the United States of America.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

This really pisses me off, our taxes are skyrocketed and to see so much of them going to these corrupt countries just burns me to no end. How dare them throw our hard earned money away like this, then give our jobs away and refuse to protect up us from the cheap labor and crime run rampant in our country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Was there any notice to us here that this was coming up for a vote? I did not see anything about this in my emails.

Could we have stopped this?

I am outraged! This country is going to hell in a handbasket and those
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in DC give this amount of taxpayer money away. I am full aware of the bigger picture here and their motives behind it. But I can not comprehend how so called Americans can be this duplicitous.

This is inexcuseable people!

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    Was there any notice to us here that this was coming up for a vote? I did not see anything about this in my emails.

Could we have stopped this?

I am outraged! This country is going to hell in a handbasket and those
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in DC give this amount of taxpayer money away. I am full aware of the bigger picture here and their motives behind it. But I can not comprehend how so called Americans can be this duplicitous.

This is inexcuseable people!
    It was stopped once . Mexico didn't like the language of the loan . Said it gave the U.S certain rights ! Well dam it's our money . But anyway Chris Dodd Senator of course re-wrote the loan to make Mexico happy. Think of it as just like "Free Trade" were we GIVE all and get nothing in return !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I have been breathing fire and spitting nails over this. This is obscene
    to say the very least.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12