Like Tree3Likes

Thread: US Government Welcomes Back Two More ISIS Brides and their Spawn back into the US

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Government Welcomes Back Two More ISIS Brides and their Spawn back into the US

again... whom ever approved this needs to be locked the hell up for the sake of the American people. YOUR LIFE IS IN JEOPARDY AMERICA

US Government Welcomes Back Two More ISIS Brides and their Spawn back into the US

June 7, 2019, 11:31 am by Jim Hoft 94 Comments

by Jim Hoft June 7, 2019 98 Comments

The Syrian Kurds recently sent 8 “Americans” including women and children who were captured with ISIS back to the US.

Abdulkarim Omar, a senior official in the Kurdish self-rule administration in northern Syria, made the announcement on Twitter this week.

He says it was “at the request of the US government.”
    Dr Abdulkarim Omar @abdulkarimomar1

At the request of the U.S Government, and according to the desire of the citizens to return to their country without any pressure or coercion, the self-administration of North and East Syria handed over two American women and six children to the US government

5:11 AM - Jun 5, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

36 people are talking about this
    So where are these women today?
    And who in the US government made the request to have them sent back “home”

President Trump ordered officials not to accept ISIS bride Hoda Muthana back into the US in February.
    So who made the decision to accept these two ISIS women this week?

The Military Times reported:

Kurdish authorities in northern Syria have transferred eight U.S. women and children who were captured with the Islamic State group back to America, Kurdish officials said Wednesday.
    Abdulkarim Omar, a senior official in the Kurdish self-rule administration, said the group includes two women and six children. He said they were returned at the request of the U.S. government and based on their own desire to return “without any pressure or coercion.”
    Omar didn’t identify the women and children involved, and there was no immediate confirmation or comment from U.S. officials. It was not clear when they left Syria, who they were handed over to, or where in the U.S. they will be taken. It is the second such repatriation of U.S. nationals from Syria. Earlier this year, a woman and four children were returned to the U.S.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...es-back-to-us/
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep them out!

We do not want these terrorists here!

Our "desire" is they NEVER come back!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Too Late the 3rd world 7th century rejects are coming back for a life time of free crap

WATCH VIDEO Trump says Alabama woman who joined ISIS should not return to US.

potusnewz.blogspot.com

VIDEO Trump says Alabama woman who joined ISIS should not return to US.

Monday, 18 Mar 2019 - 05:41 PM

(CNN) - President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he coordinated Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to permit Hoda Muthana, an Alabama lady who left in November 2014 to join ISIS, to come back to the United States - in spite of her ongoing open request to return and stand preliminary in America.

"I have trained Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and he completely concurs, not to permit Hoda Muthana once again into the nation!" Trump tweeted.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    I have instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and he fully agrees, not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the Country! 199 k 17:05 - 20 févr. 2019 Informations sur les Publicités Twitter et confidentialité

67,8 k personnes parlent à ce sujet

Hours sooner, Pompeo proclaimed that Muthana, who is kept in a Kurdish displaced person camp, isn't an American resident.

"Ms. Hoda Muthana isn't a U.S. resident and won't be conceded into the United States. She doesn't have any legitimate premise, no substantial U.S. international ID, no privilege to an identification, nor any visa to venture out to the United States," Pompeo said in an announcement.

Muthana, presently 24, was an understudy when she ventured out to Syria more than four years back to join ISIS - in the end, wedding three warriors and requiring the executing of Americans on Twitter. In a progression of meetings this week from a rambling camp in northern Syria with her newborn child, she communicated profound regret.

"When I left to Syria I was a credulous, irate, and self-important young lady," she said in a manually written articulation gave to CNN by an agent. "To state that I lament my past words, any agony that I caused my family and any worries I would cause my nation would be hard for me to actually express appropriately."

YouTube Video https://youtu.be/mHUYPspM8Ck

Hassan Shibly, a family agent for Muthana, denied that she was not a native, and called the move by the Trump organization to guarantee generally "unsafe."

As indicated by Shibly, Muthana was conceived in New Jersey in 1994. Her dad, who had been in the US as a Yemeni ambassador, ventured down from his discretionary job a very long time before Muthana's introduction to the world, Shibly included.

https://potusnewz.blogspot.com/2019/...hl=en&skpage=2
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NOT THE BABY DADDY

Keep them out of here!

We do not want to support them, we have no housing and our healthcare is imploding!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL