Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The US Media Makes Me Want To Vomit!

After launching the new story about the gang rapes in NC yesterday....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

It occurred to me that I had not been doing the news searches on the term "Gang Rape" since the end of 2005. I used to do this search often to track the 7 gang rape cases by illegals we were trying to track.

Now that the count is up to 10 I decided to scan the news.

In the last month alone I found two more cases of gang rapes by illegal aliens. In each case there was only 1 that ONE that is O. N. E. major news source or newspaper reporting the gang rape in each case.

Gang Rape by illegals ALIPAC Case #11
    http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_4096140

Gang Rape by illegals ALIPAC Case #12
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9538280/detail.html

I have not released these cases yet because I found 2 more in the last 30 days. Combine these with the two NC gang rapes and that is at least 4 gang rapes by illegal aliens in just one month.

The NC Cases do not show up yet because no news source has the term "Gang Rape" in them. Also, no news source has reported that the suspects are illegal in the latest two NC cases.

Now a story about an alleged gang rape by some football players has a Google News Match of at least 191 articles!!!!!!

American football players are charged with gang rape and it is all over the damn nation like the Duke Lacrosse charges.

Four Americans are gang raped by illegal aliens and there is barely two blips on the radar.

Take a look for yourself and let me know how you feel about this.

Google News Search on the term "Gang Rape" shows most reports from other nations, two new cases of gang rapes by illegals in last 30 days, and massive coverage of Fresno case.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... earch+News

Fresno Case Readings, Google News search on "Gang Rape", fresno = 191 matches

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... %2C+fresno

NOBLESVILLE news report readings Google News search on "Gang Rape" Noblesville = 1

Pomona Case Reading, Google News search on "Gang Rape", Pomona = 3
    http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... 2%2C+provo

These search results will change with time of course.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Four Americans are gang raped by illegal aliens and there is barely two blips on the radar.
    W, you're absolutly correct. I have a feeling if the situation was reversed it would be national headline news.
    Horribly apauling.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

There were 10 football players arrested for gangraping an 11 year old3 weeks ago or so... The reason it didnt get coverage is because they were all black. I found VDARE when I first looked up rape statistics against illegals 5 years ago. Gang rapes are suppressed in Scandinavia also, because the rapists are usually Muslims.

So yes, we need to do a gang rape awareness campaing with ALL the blogs...make it a month long event. Ask the MEDIA= whos job it is to TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON, why they are not covering the news when it pertains to bad news on illegals...

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    There were 10 football players arrested for gangraping an 11 year old3 weeks ago or so... The reason it didnt get coverage is because they were all black. I found VDARE when I first looked up rape statistics against illegals 5 years ago. Gang rapes are suppressed in Scandinavia also, because the rapists are usually Muslims.

So yes, we need to do a gang rape awareness campaing with ALL the blogs...make it a month long event. Ask the MEDIA= whos job it is to TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON, why they are not covering the news when it pertains to bad news on illegals...
    Check the Google search.

That story got 191 press hits. Much more than any of the illegals cases.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American football players are charged with gang rape and it is all over the damn nation like the Duke Lacrosse charges.
    The Radio Talk Show hosts took the Duke story and ran with it for weeks and weeks! But NOT one word about ILLEGALS raping American citizens!!
    And those same Talk Show hosts are supposedly against the Illegal Alien invasion. It's no different than having the MSM ignore stories such as VMAMA's glass in food or the girls that were poisoned in the bar.

Perhaps emailing information about these rapes more frequently might get their attention? Something has to crack.

I can gaurantee, if this where a white gang of men or boys, doing these gang rapes it would be all over the newspaper and tv media news, I am getting just a little bit pissed with the reverse discrimination going on here in America!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I did not hear about the girls poisioning, and all I do is visit anti sites....

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey

Some time in the past year I came across a picture of a gang rape victim. This was a young Swedish woman gang raped by Muslim immigrants in her country. The picture of her bloody and battered face will haunt me for a long, long time.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me