Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Military hires Illegals

I talked to my son last night that informed me the US military hires Illegal immigrants to do their kitchen work at boot camps etc.

I don't know how we would go about getting proof on that but definately another aspect of this to remember.

I don't see why not ... apparently FEMA was hiring them too to do the 'jobs the American people won't do' -- that's why 70+ workers were sent home while on the job because the "Mexicans are here"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: US Military hires Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    I talked to my son last night that informed me the US military hires Illegal immigrants to do their kitchen work at boot camps etc.
    Hi Jezzabell,
    Then why isn't this being reported to:
    1. The GAO?[/*:m:27f0t3bz]
    2. The Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General?[/*:m:27f0t3bz]
    3. The Army Audit Agency?[/*:m:27f0t3bz]
    4. The Installation Directorate of Security?[/*:m:27f0t3bz]
    5. The Installation Directorate of Contracting?[/*:m:27f0t3bz]
    6. The Installation Provost Marshall?[/*:m:27f0t3bz]
    7. The Installation Commander?[/*:m:27f0t3bz]

How are illegals getting onto a DoD installation without identification? Who is winking at em? Are their counterfeit ID cards and vehicle decals that authentic looking?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I'm retired from the Air Force. I will bet my next paycheck that the dining halls are ran by a contract food service company. In a nutshell, the company vouches for it's employees and since there is now classified work being done there is very little additional scrutiny done by the military. I ran the office that issued out passes to people like this. About all we were required to do was check their name to make sure they were on the list and they had to show us some type of picture ID issued by a government agency. If they were going to drive that had to show a drivers license.

To report this you are going to have to have some credible proof.

That is no surprise.

Remember the border patrol agent that was helping smuggle people across? They found out he was an illegal alien and ex-military man.

Also, there was an illegal found working for the company putting up tents on the WH lawn.

Illegals were found working on military manufacturing jobs - secret areas.

The government admitted to finding 6400 people in the Pentagon working on fake documents - some in the Coast Guard and Air Force.

So it doesn't surprise me at all.

Just think how many were airport screeners and the President just made them all federal employees with the stroke of a pen. I just wonder if he gave them citizenship at the same time.???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JohnB, you are right about contract food service. I know that most of the chow halls have gone to Sodexho/Marriott food service (see major supporters of LaRaza at LaRaza's website) as have a lot of school district's here in California. On Camp Pendleton we've had numerous busts of contractors who use illegals in construction, landscaping, etc. It will only get worse because of Rumsfeld's obsession with privatizing EVERYTHING in the military--from housing to food to transportation and even security. No aspect of our nation's military apparatus is immune from the invasion.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

In a nutshell, the company vouches for it's employees and since there is now classified work being done there is very little additional scrutiny done by the military. I ran the office that issued out passes to people like this.
    Also, there have been several places (one was Camp LeJeune, NC and one was Cherry Point, NC) where it was proven that illegals were working on base and hired by outside contractors. They were put out immediately. So if there is proof, it doesn't go on for long once discovered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In this particular case my son's best buddy in the Navy got worms from the people working in the kitchen. I can double check with my son, but they way he talked was that the doctors knew the group of kitchen workers it came from, stated so, and were no fired from base. My son said these indiviuals were even visably dirty. No bathing etc.

But yes i figured that info would be an uphill battle to prove. Worth mentioning, but unless you live or work on those bases it would be pretty damn hard to get evidence.

Junius, they do kick them off military bases when they are caught. They are caught pretty much whenever anyone bothers to look. Keeping everyone focused on it is the problem....

One other addition to my comments above--the chow halls may have illegals in the kitchen, but as far as I can tell from the numerous bases I go to regularly the franchise vendors--McDs, Subway, etc. on bases generally do not. I know in the off base world these companies are flagrant violators of employment policy, but for whatever reason they seem to manage on military bases just fine without the illegals. And they pay more, too. So add that to the "jobs Americans won't do" arsenal, y'all.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Sad isn't it? I know many, many American people in 3 different states who are clamoring for on base jobs of any description.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast