Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    my son's best buddy in the Navy got worms from the people working in the kitchen.
    OK...a little too much information here....

But yes i figured that info would be an uphill battle to prove. Worth mentioning, but unless you live or work on those bases it would be pretty damn hard to get evidence.
    Another thing to consider is a lot of military wives came from foreign countries and a lot work jobs on the bases.

Another thing to consider is a lot of military wives came from foreign countries and a lot work jobs on the bases.
    John, would those wives be considered illegal, though? Or is it a case by case basis.

The raids I know of were construction people who were brought on by outside contractors. needless to say, the contractors who hired them didn't even get fined!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

don't forget Bill Clinton had an illegal chaffeur .... remember all the 'illegal' nannies a few years back that came out in various confirmation hearings? It's not the average American people that depend on 'illegals' -- it's the elite

In this particular case my son's best buddy in the Navy got worms from the people working in the kitchen. I can double check with my son, but they way he talked was that the doctors knew the group of kitchen workers it came from, stated so, and were no fired from base. My son said these indiviuals were even visably dirty. No bathing etc.

But yes i figured that info would be an uphill battle to prove. Worth mentioning, but unless you live or work on those bases it would be pretty damn hard to get evidence.
    parasites is no small matter

The persistent influx of "illegal aliens" into these states, has exposed the American people to communicable diseases that have no cure – a strain of tuberculosis that is lethal for about 60% of those infected. Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever – called "the most important mosquito-transmitted viral disease in terms of morbidity and mortality." Polio, Malaria, Leprosy -- in 3 years, there were more than 7,000 cases have been diagnosed, Kawasaki Disease, Hepatitis A -- over 100,000 cases, Hepatitis B, and C and Chagas Disease can be transmitted by contaminated blood transfusions or by organ transplants – blood is not screened for Chagas

Chagas Disease is caused by a parasite, these blood sucking bugs are primarily found in Central and South America and Mexico, and causes "neurological disorders including dementia, obstruction of the colon and esophagus, and damage to the heart muscle. There is no effective cure, and up to 40% die when their hearts or intestines explode."

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

IS THAT THE BEST BUSH AND RUMSFELD CAN DO FOR OUR MILITARY

THAT'S PRETTY BAD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    John, would those wives be considered illegal, though? Or is it a case by case basis.

The raids I know of were construction people who were brought on by outside contractors. needless to say, the contractors who hired them didn't even get fined!
    The spouses are not illegal. Most start the citizenship process before they even get to the US. The dining hall contracts are usually long term and I guess what I was getting at is that although the employees appear to be "foreigners" they may not necessairly be illegal.

The constructions contracts usually go out to one company and then you have several level of sub-contractors. In my opinion they would have it easier to hire illegals and get them in and out, job finished, before anyone would qestion things.

In my opinion they would have it easier to hire illegals and get them in and out, job finished, before anyone would qestion things.
    You'd think. But there has been more than one big stink at bases I've been in and around over the past year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12