Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US National Guard / TWO WKS OUT OF YEAR, ON the BORDER?

Ok, i was thinking and i heard this on a morning radio on my work and a guards men called up and said why dont we put the national guard on duty down on the boarder when they have to do thier two weeks? I think this is a great idea, and it should go for it. They would be doing thier two weeks some place else, thier is no extra cost to play them thier. We run with this, thier cost to pay for it.

Pro

My govenor (state of AZ) is trying to get the feds to back that idea as we speak.

Az, Nothing personal but i think your Gov is grand standing for votes in my view, ill beleive it when i see it.

Pro

Sue Myrick said that congress votes every year to allow troops to be on the border, but her staff told me that they do not force its implementation. We need to get them to enforce what is already been done.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Oh, definately I'm sure she is but at least she's doing something. It will probably all end once she gets re elected but at least a little bit is being done.

I think this is a fabulous idea but I sure pity the guardsmen who draw summer weeks. I wish they would do something sensible like this, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)