Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Maybe, but his made some excellent points. I'm tired of liberal judges continously letting criminal illegal free with minimal or no prison time. Our elected representatives need to set mandatory sentences because our judges seem to frequently opt for minimul sentencing guidlines.
    Yup, I would actually like to see the complete text of his amendment to scour it for any un-seen loopholes considering who brought the amendment to the table.

It could be a good amendment, either way it needs to be completely reviewed, and Graham is still a putz whether its a good amendment or not

MW
    duece212 wrote:

Graham is still a putz whether its a good amendment or not
    I agree 100%! One decent bill does not release him from responsibility for his previous actions against the American people.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Sorry, PhredE. I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'll back away now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Phrede ...are you there...??????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Don't know where PhredE is, but Sen Judd Gregg (R-NH) is speaking now about his bill...raising the number of Border Patrol Agents from 18,000 to 20,000 and the number of detainee beds from 21,000 to 31,000.
    I wish PhredE were here to dissect the nuances of this.

Sorry guys, had to check out for a while...

I'm back now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So did the Amendment that knocked the guest worker program from 600,000 to 200,000 was the Amendment that just got passed. If so many democrats are against guest workers, at least I think. So with this amendment it will make it much easier to pass this bill. The transies know as long as they get the main parts through. But Graham Amendment on the other hand to enforce no more illigals could kill it, unless theres things in the bill to make every Mexican and Canada legal. In which I think I heard there was. Then the transies will let it fly.

But this is just my run down on what the transies maybe thinking. Also I think Ag worker program is much worst then the guest workers, Guest workers program I think takes skilled people form other country's.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I was thinking of writing some brief commentary/analysis, but don't know if I'll have the time here.

Brief summary:

Bingaman Amend : Passed - lowers number of GWs from 400k in S1348 to 200k. (eg. is good).

Now Voting on Graham Amend (?) - don't know haven't been tuned in for last hour or so. His Amend stiffens penalties on illegals caught doing crimes - that sort of nice, but if no one catches them, ... and if no one.. prosecutes them... and if there is no jail space... and if they simply 'disappear first' - what does it matter.???

Graham is trying to respond to his critics that he is 'soft' - for being the moutpiece for the administration. He won't ever hear the end of though - that's what he doesn't realize. He needs to start looking for the next gig NOW!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

S1146 Agreed to on voice vote.

Gregg Amendment up next -

Kennedy speaking...

Jud Comm had long discusson about border security, needs to have facets incorporated into bill. Everything needs to be done to have a secure border. (Outlines various tools/technologies to secure border)

Gregg: wants additional large increase in customs agents

If we are to secure our border - it has to be 'comprehensive'.
    Must be efficient in allowing visitors in front door, and not allow them sneaking in back door.

Fact is: some people will sneak in anyway. [He is allowing justification for sneaking in...]

Is it true that Guest workers=skilled workers from other countrys, while the Ag farm workers remains in the bill for the Mexican? So we just cut skilled workers...
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast