Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    It doesn't matter, Graham, the liberal judges will just let them go.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ok, since they skipped the reading of the description of graham's ammendment, is it basically just stiffer punishment for future illegals?

When did graham grow a set? And why doesn't his logic apply to current illegals?

Or is the Kennedy/Graham arguments just a dog and pony show?

MW
    MW wrote:

It doesn't matter, Graham, the liberal judges will just let them go.
    Guess I was wrong because he's talking about mandatory sentencing. I would support the amendment.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are we getting played...we will know with the vote????
    because the Lindsey leopard is acting like a tiger all of a sudden??????
    on to vote...No not kennedy up again....sheesh...seat down get on with the vote
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Are we getting played...we will know with the vote????
    because the Lindsey leopard is acting like a tiger all of a sudden??????
    on to vote...No not kennedy up again....sheesh...seat down get on with the vote
    I think Bingaman just hit the nail on the head. This is Graham's attempt at trying to look "TUFF" on illegal immigration. And I believe it is a failed attempt at trying to make himself look better.

Graham is the devil, even if in sheep's clothing at times!

Remind me again what they are voting on again?

MW
    As usual, the liberal left is showing their soft on crime attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Remind me again what they are voting on again?
    As far as I can gather, Graham's ammendment for more strict mandatory minimum sentences for FUTURE illegal aliens...not current ones. Think this just got tabled.

Ag-queen onto the podium now...

MW
    duece1212 wrote:

I think Bingaman just hit the nail on the head. This is Graham's attempt at trying to look "TUFF" on illegal immigration. And I believe it is a failed attempt at trying to make himself look better.

Graham is the devil, even if in sheep's clothing at times!
    Maybe, but his made some excellent points. I'm tired of liberal judges continously letting criminal illegal free with minimal or no prison time. Our elected representatives need to set mandatory sentences because our judges seem to frequently opt for minimul sentencing guidlines.

MW
    Sen. Feinstein (D-CA) loves the bill because it contains her AgJOBS program.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast