Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fatboy is speaking.

Everyone collectively - puke!

(I'm listening to one of the extremely rich trumpet the cause of the foreign poor... but, how many homeless Americans did he pass on his way to the Capitol today????
    When you answer the question Sen Kennedy, then I might begin to start listening to you....)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just turned it off because I was becoming too sick to my stomach at listening to the worst TRAITOR we have in Congress!!!

You're right, he's never once lived in poverty. And why don't you go attack all the businesses and big corporations that support YOU, Mr. Kennedy, as they're the one's exploiting the poor!!

I can't hear anymore of Kennedy!!

Someone let me know when the voices of reason start talking again (e.g. Sessions or the like).

TexasGal

Oh brother, Ted Kennedy is speaking. Now let me get this straight Mr. Kennedy. Our Immigration system is broken you just stated. May I remind you that you started this debacle back in 1965. Where are we today? Millions and millions of people here illegally and you need more to come illegally. Throw open the doors to the Kennedy Compound sir.

I am recording this, but I cannot watch him, especially when he raises his voice, so I will take a break from television.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not know how anyone in their right mind could vote for this drunk lying murder. He was behind 1965 and 1986 which destroyed many of our cities and if this one passes it will be the total destuction of our country.

What nerve- he actually said that illegal aliens revitalize our cities!
    Does he really believe what he says? Why doesn't he move out of his compound into one of those revitalized cities that have become like third world countries.

He really raises my blood pressure I need to shut off the tv while I continue my faxing and calling.

We must defeat this lying SOB's bill!!!!

vic

Are we getting tired of hearing how Kennedy's and clans grandparents were immigrants? O.K. but did they crawl under the fence and head for the welfare office or did they contribute to the Nation and not place a burden on the citizens.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

That is exactly what I was thinking Vic. He speaks of immigrants - he means the real true American immigrants that came here legally; not under rocks. These people came to American, respected this country and went through the appropriate channels to b/c citizens. It is amazing how he is wording this as if the Mexicans are coming here in the same respect.

To the people of Massachusetts: Thanks for allowing this idiot into our congress, thanks for letting him get by with murder, deceit, and ripping apart our great nation. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Hopefully you will realize this and vote this useless human out of office.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    To the people of Massachusetts: Thanks for allowing this idiot into our congress, thanks for letting him get by with murder, deceit, and ripping apart our great nation. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Hopefully you will realize this and vote this useless human out of office.
    Bravo-well written.

It is terrible that the people from the "commonwealth" keep voting him in. I just don't understand how someone can actually go into the booth and pull the lever for him.

I say we send all the illegals to his state and let him and his constituents that voted for him be responsible for them.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456