Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boxer is up for re election but Di-Fi (an Old San Francisco nickname for Feinstein when she was our fire engine chasing mayor) is not. In fact, at 76 or 78 years old I wonder if she will be up to running again in 2012.

Thanks for that link James. I do know Boxer and Feinstein being Senators from California know full well how the VAST majority of this state's voters feel about illegal aliens, and how we have voted on every state constitutional amendment regarding getting rid of illegal aliens. Someday our voices will be heard and the Traitor multinational Tycoons, slave labor advocates, traitorous judges and politicians will be deported from office and the illegal aliens deported out of OUR NATION the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

God save We the People. God Save America. God Bless America and its Patriots!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    That tells the story as clear as any story can be told. America, throw every single one of those Democrats who voted against this bill who are up for re-election in November out of the US Senate. And in January we'll have US another vote and get as many National Guard Troops to the borders as WE think We need to secure them.
    Exactly Judy. The Democrats are the ones consistently putting knives in our backs and doing nothing to protect
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

the Hutchinson amendment mentioned in the original post here,
    was not even allowed an up and down vote.

Strange how our gov. cares about IA more than it does America...

AMERICANS, you know what to do VOTE ALL THE POLITICIANS (REPS and DEMS seem to be more, however) OUT OF OFFICE WHO ARE AGAINST BORDER SECURITY as well as pro-illegals, pro-amnesty, pro-anchor babies.

WE NEED POLITICIANS WHO LOOK OUT FOR AMERICAN'S SECURITY. WE NEED A GOV. BREWER TYPE OF POLITICIAN doesn't matter what party but we need a Gov Brewer type of politician who looks out for the american people and their safety.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12