Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Part of me wants to laugh and say, "he's a computer expert, what would he know about explosives!" Part of me wants to say, "It's a good thing he didn't hook up with an explosives expert."

Here's another example of why we, the U.S. really needs to screen the people that come here." Crime and diseases (physical & mental!), motives....

MY relatives were asked these questions and poked and prodded by "Americans" before they were allowed in. Are the mexicans saying they are better than me? (and consequently, my relatives?) They don't have to be asked these questions you know, they own this land. Hmmm...I don't think so.

I'm ready for the fight.

William- a man with a latino surname entered the tacoma Shopping mall in Washington state at the beginning of this Christmas shopping season. He opened fire and wounded many shoppers.

the media downplayed it completely.
    I felt at the time that it was because they didnt wish to lose money-
    downplaying crime after crime -thats what goes on -- with the media and the police

I had posted this story on another board too, heading it as a terrorist act and comparing it to the shooting at the El Al counter at LAX that the government refused to call terrorism for about a year and finally did.

The government's argument then was the guy acted alone, therefore it's not terrorism unless it's part of a group. I said bull then and I say bull now. An individual can act as a terrorist.

The irony is that most of the people who responded on the other board said he's not a terrorist, just a nut. I told them "all terrorists are nuts."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12