Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USCIS Liars!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USCIS Liars!

Ok so I woke up from a horrid dream about 30 minutes ago. The dream was about my immigration case going screwy and how as much as I'd try to tell people anything they wouldn't listen. So.... For some reason I decided to check my immigration case online. I found out that those bastards at the USCIS decided to change the date they received my case! On the papers they mailed me said that they received my case on Nov 1 2007. The USCIS website says Nov 20 2007.

I tried calling the USCIS just now, but of course they're closed. I just got over a nasty cold where I lost my voice. On Monday at 8am I'll probably loose it again after yelling at them. I called them up on Thursday afternoon. I got some lady saying that she can't give out too many green cards at once because she'll crash the economy. I was about to scream my head off at her for making a remark like that, but my voice wasn't good enough to yell at that time. But how in the heck can the economy crash if you let too many people get their green cards? Those people will be buying more stuff. Paying taxes. Have health insurance. They'd help the economy not crash it. But then again what do you expect from people who are being paid to lie all day. This woman also said that my background check is going to take atleast 3 months. Funny how when I called up the FBI a few months back they told me it takes 72 hours or less.

This whole immigration thing is making me depressed and physically sick. I can't sleep at night. I'm awake for 3 days straight then sleep for 5 hours then stay awake for days again. I can't eat or else I get sick. I'm stuck locked in my room because of my abusive father. You think I got anyone on my side to help me? Heck no. I'm not hispanic so La Raza won't help me, and heaven for bid if the USCIS actually listens and cares about my situation.

When I call the USCIS I'm going to ask whomever I'm speaking to what they'd do in a situation like this... You have a kid who's 20, almost 21 years old. They can't work or go to school. Society labels them as a screw up. The kid is physically sick, and highly depressed. Now that kid also has an abusive father, which makes the kid lock them self into their room. Now, how do you explain to your child or to this kid that everything your going through is the USCIS's fault and there's no one to help you? How do you explain it?

Another question for ya... How can the USCIS change your application dates? They can't do that! How do you after them for doing it? Like I said earlier. I have proof that they changed the dates.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Re: USCIS Liars!

Quote Originally Posted by ginger-snaps
    Ok so I woke up from a horrid dream about 30 minutes ago. The dream was about my immigration case going screwy and how as much as I'd try to tell people anything they wouldn't listen. So.... For some reason I decided to check my immigration case online. I found out that those bastards at the USCIS decided to change the date they received my case! On the papers they mailed me said that they received my case on Nov 1 2007. The USCIS website says Nov 20 2007.

I tried calling the USCIS just now, but of course they're closed. I just got over a nasty cold where I lost my voice. On Monday at 8am I'll probably loose it again after yelling at them. I called them up on Thursday afternoon. I got some lady saying that she can't give out too many green cards at once because she'll crash the economy. I was about to scream my head off at her for making a remark like that, but my voice wasn't good enough to yell at that time. But how in the heck can the economy crash if you let too many people get their green cards? Those people will be buying more stuff. Paying taxes. Have health insurance. They'd help the economy not crash it. But then again what do you expect from people who are being paid to lie all day. This woman also said that my background check is going to take atleast 3 months. Funny how when I called up the FBI a few months back they told me it takes 72 hours or less.

This whole immigration thing is making me depressed and physically sick. I can't sleep at night. I'm awake for 3 days straight then sleep for 5 hours then stay awake for days again. I can't eat or else I get sick. I'm stuck locked in my room because of my abusive father. You think I got anyone on my side to help me? Heck no. I'm not hispanic so La Raza won't help me, and heaven for bid if the USCIS actually listens and cares about my situation.

When I call the USCIS I'm going to ask whomever I'm speaking to what they'd do in a situation like this... You have a kid who's 20, almost 21 years old. They can't work or go to school. Society labels them as a screw up. The kid is physically sick, and highly depressed. Now that kid also has an abusive father, which makes the kid lock them self into their room. Now, how do you explain to your child or to this kid that everything your going through is the USCIS's fault and there's no one to help you? How do you explain it?

Another question for ya... How can the USCIS change your application dates? They can't do that! How do you after them for doing it? Like I said earlier. I have proof that they changed the dates.
    Keep documentation of EVERYTHING!!! Be sure to get the names of everyone that you speak with and write them down!! Make a print screen of the date in the computer, and print it out and keep it!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I did print out what the USCIS website says. Thing is after documenting all of this, how to do I go after them?
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Just keep calling and emailing-----and document EVERYTHING----with the names and dates!!!!

Don't you have an attorney helping you with this??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

My immigration lawyer is just there to fill out the paperwork. He doesn't help with anything else.... I didn't choose him. My parents did.

This is another thing that really fires me up over the illegal issues!!

I had a friend from England who married a woman from Kentucky. He came to the country with a green card-----and was working as a software engineer----definitely contributing to the economy as he was making over $100K a year. He applied for citizenship as soon as he came to the US.

Ten years later-----still NO official citizenship!!!!

I have lost track of him over the years, I often wonder if he got the citizenship, as it hs been about 4 years since I spoke to him.

My good friend James is here on a work visa for over 6 years. He works with satellite systems on ships. The American government won't allow him to get a green card. He has tried on numerous occasions, and still he keeps on getting denied. I have no idea what it is with the USCIS and British commonwealths and the British period.

My good friend James is here on a work visa for over 6 years. He works with satellite systems on ships. The American government won't allow him to get a green card. He has tried on numerous occasions, and still he keeps on getting denied. I have no idea what it is with the USCIS and British commonwealths and the British period.
    Me neither!!! I don't understand it!!

I worked with a Russian girl in Florida----she was a US citizen, as she married a man from the US years before I met her.

Her parents are not even able to come into the US to visit her!! They even hired an attorney. One of the things that they had to do was prove that they did not plan on staying. Well, they had a young son as well----that was not going to come with them, he was going to remain in Russia with relatives. They still would not let her parents come to visit her during the holidays!!! They just wanted to "VISIT" for a few weeks.

I got separated from my parents at the border. The American govt. tried to say that I was a terrorist. I was 16 at the time. How can a 16 year old professional athlete be a terrorist? My life was sports and school.

Anywho they tore apart the car, and trailer looking for gosh knows what. Border Patrol tried to separate me from my parents for a week. After that week they finally decided that they couldn't separate a minor from her parents. My dad had his green card and my mother was on a visa, so they had to let me through the border.

I got separated from my parents at the border. The American govt. tried to say that I was a terrorist. I was 16 at the time. How can a 16 year old professional athlete be a terrorist? My life was sports and school.

Anywho they tore apart the car, and trailer looking for gosh knows what. Border Patrol tried to separate me from my parents for a week. After that week they finally decided that they couldn't separate a minor from her parents. My dad had his green card and my mother was on a visa, so they had to let me through the border.
    Geez, that is terrible. Sorry to hear that you had to go through all that.

My dad keeps reminding me that about 45 years or so back when he visited the US, he had the opportunity to immigrate purely on the basis that he had an engineering degree. He chose not to. And here I am having an advanced degree waiting in a queue that's never-ending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast