Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USCIS Liars!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This woman also said that my background check is going to take atleast 3 months.
    But just last year the morons in D.C. tried to pass an amnesty bill where they were promising to be able to do background checks in 24 hours. WTF is up with these idiots?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    This woman also said that my background check is going to take atleast 3 months.
    But just last year the morons in D.C. tried to pass an amnesty bill where they were promising to be able to do background checks in 24 hours. WTF is up with these idiots?
    I have no idea. My FBI background check came back in less than 72 hours when I was a police explorer down here. So why would it all off the sudden take months now?
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    reptile - I did take notice of that when it was proposed as well. My only presumption was that (since most of the Congress critters are lawyers by background/training...) they knew exactly that. And, it was that they knew they could force a quick and dirty legalization simply by overwhelming the agency's workload. Recall, that they slipped in an equally ridiculous provision that stated, in effect, 'even if the processing isn't completed within a 24 hr period, they are given the benefit of the doubt and acquire legalization by default' (my words, not theirs).

In the famous words of Forest Gump: "Stupid is as stupid does"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12