Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

"Using our tools" What I see , My point of veiw

So this is how I see it

I would say that probably millions , or close to a million ginned up the last 3 weeks and totally bombarded the powers that be with pleas,demands and outright telling them to oppose the dream act.

We win this round , again

AND NOW WE GO TO SLEEP UNTIL THE NEXT ROUND

With the power of our orgs , Alipac, numbers , fair and many others , Why are we sleeping?
    Sure its the Christmas holiday , thats fine , but what are our plans for the day after ? the week after? The new year?

Are our orgs planning a massive phone, fax and email blitz ? Are we going to call the White house and let them know we are not happy with enforcement , Are we going to send massive calls to our reps? Let them know our cities are being over run , our welfare is being spent on illegals, Illegals are stealing our jobs ? Anchor babies are out of control?

ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT ?

Or do we just go back to sleep until they take another shot at amnesty , and another and another

SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL WIN

You all know that , right?

I'm sure "Battle Plans" are already in the works.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, we are going on the offensive, stay tuned for details! The one big obstacle will be Obama, sure wish we could get rid of him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need a Chat area also for our folks......

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Yes, we are going on the offensive, stay tuned for details! The one big obstacle will be Obama, sure wish we could get rid of him.
    At this point Dumbomba is a lame duck

Sure he can veto anything that makes it to him , But a strong push and getting our "ducks" in a row now , we can be ready in 2012

We have to start screaming now , we have to push the new members , we have to let the old members (of congress) know we are watching them

We cannot do it alone , We need the power of our collected groups and orgs

Well I wasn't planning on it, but I guess this Idea is lame maybe I should post the call list for both House and Senate and keep asking them when I'm going to get my fn job back!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-222552.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Well I wasn't planning on it, but I guess this Idea is lame maybe I should post the call list for both House and Senate and keep asking them when I'm going to get my fn job back!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-222552.html
    First the good news: Housing sales are starting to climb out of the depths, and housing starts will follow

Now, the bad news: You will be competing with non-deported aliens and DREAMER's who, instead of leaving, just go into the underground economy.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    [...]
    Now, the bad news: You will be competing with non-deported aliens and DREAMER's who, instead of leaving, just go into the underground economy.
    Exactly! And they and their parents will continue to live here for the rest of their lives.

That was the part that was so hard for me to get into my head until just lately.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

It's not just my job, keep lookin' it's all of it.
    But mostly people dying and crying!
    And the only ones listening is us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    We need a Chat area also for our folks......

Ken
    Yes Ken
    I totally agree

I'm sure you remember the good old days also

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast