Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I don't understand why Americans continue to hire illegals in the construction industry when the work they do is clearly substandard. We insisted on American workers for our bathroom remodel and they are doing an outstanding job. I guess it's up to each of us to make sure we don't allow contractors to send us illegals.
    Who cares if the work is substandard, whatever they can do to make an extra buck is what its all about. Sadly thats what we are teaching our youth and thats how it is now. Whatever a company can do to turn an extra buck.

Re: "Using our tools" What I see , My point of ve

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    So this is how I see it

I would say that probably millions , or close to a million ginned up the last 3 weeks and totally bombarded the powers that be with pleas,demands and outright telling them to oppose the dream act.

We win this round , again

AND NOW WE GO TO SLEEP UNTIL THE NEXT ROUND

With the power of our orgs , Alipac, numbers , fair and many others , Why are we sleeping?
    Sure its the Christmas holiday , thats fine , but what are our plans for the day after ? the week after? The new year?

Are our orgs planning a massive phone, fax and email blitz ? Are we going to call the White house and let them know we are not happy with enforcement , Are we going to send massive calls to our reps? Let them know our cities are being over run , our welfare is being spent on illegals, Illegals are stealing our jobs ? Anchor babies are out of control?

ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT ?

Or do we just go back to sleep until they take another shot at amnesty , and another and another

SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL WIN

You all know that , right?
    They will eventually win because when this government wants something to get in they keep bringing it back up until it does...what we need is a ruling to state that if something is defeated it is defeated.....

Local governments work the same way we the people can defeat something or get them to defeat something but they still keep bringing it back up again if they want it to pass...and on our tax dollars too!!!!!!

Kathyet

They will eventually win because when this government wants something to get in they keep bringing it back up until it does...what we need is a ruling to state that if something is defeated it is defeated
    This doesn't just apply to the Federal Government, but also to the State governemts. Look at how many times in CA they have broght up Drivers License for illegals, or the state Dream Act. I am sure they will pass now since Jerry Brown will sign the bills.

Re: "Using our tools" What I see , My point of ve

So this is how I see it

I would say that probably millions , or close to a million ginned up the last 3 weeks and totally bombarded the powers that be with pleas,demands and outright telling them to oppose the dream act.

We win this round , again

AND NOW WE GO TO SLEEP UNTIL THE NEXT ROUND

With the power of our orgs , Alipac, numbers , fair and many others , Why are we sleeping?
    Sure its the Christmas holiday , thats fine , but what are our plans for the day after ? the week after? The new year?

Are our orgs planning a massive phone, fax and email blitz ? Are we going to call the White house and let them know we are not happy with enforcement , Are we going to send massive calls to our reps? Let them know our cities are being over run , our welfare is being spent on illegals, Illegals are stealing our jobs ? Anchor babies are out of control?

ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT ?

Or do we just go back to sleep until they take another shot at amnesty , and another and another

SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL WIN

You all know that , right?
    With the Republicans taking over Congress again and BO won't have a second term.
    That's not necissarily true.
    ------------------------

The problem I see is that there are so many really small businesses. The fly by night roofer or pool service or yard service with 3-6 illegals can get away with it forever
    Yep. The solution is Universal E-Verify. If we deport all those caught using phony documents deep into Mexico, Americans would once again be able to get decent jobs in these united states. No more weekends in Nogales for illegals. Worked for Eisenhower.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

It is never time to let up. I thanked those that supported us and I'm never going to let the traitors forget they will want to be re-elected by the same people they stabbed in the back. I know they are getting tired of me, but they have no idea how sick they make me. I believe that if you're angry you need to take it out on the ones that made you angry, not on innocent family and friends. So, when I'm angry I go right after the traitors.
    As far as construction, you don't have to have illegals on the job. When we were going to build our house we talked to all the contractors around. One of the first questions was do they use illegals? Then, do their subs use them? Of course most told us we couldn't find anyone to build or sub that didn't use illegals. I didn't let the door hit me in the butt on the way out. I told them I'd live in a tent before any illegal would even step in my home, during construction or after. We did find someone that didn't use them. And he told every sub none were allowed. When new guys came out I went over to talk to every one of them. One was fresh out of prison, I didn't care. My house was built by 100% Americans. Yes, it cost more. But I felt good about spending the extra money. I don't believe that crap that illegals do a great job. Who the heck ever came up with that crap?
    We have to stick together. We have to keep fighting. Our reps need to know we aren't done. We have just begun.
    But most of all, we have to support each other. In construction or any other job, use Americans. They are out there and they appreciate the business. I don't ever want to see things to the point where you really do have to live in a tent because illegals HAVE to be on the job.
    I love my American made home. I love all the guys that did a great job because they take pride in their work. I'm having trees cleared out now and you guessed it, AMERICANS! I'm going to have a couple of shed put up and I know just the American that's going to do it.
    Stick together, never stop fighting, never give up or give in!
    Sorry this is so long, I seldom have anything to say, but this is near and dear to my heart.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123