Quote Originally Posted by StarshipTrooper
Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
Quote Originally Posted by wilro
It's bad enough illegal aliens drive drunk on our streets and kill American citizens, but Utah is giving them a special license???!!!
YEAH! You got that right! A "SPECIAL" license to drive illegally AND drunk in the state of Utah!!! They don't care, they just want to convert more Mexicans into Mormons in that state by getting "on their good side." They believe Mexicans are the "chosen" people because wasn't the foundation of Mormonism spawned from Mayan culture or artifacts found in a Mayan temple? They have a tie there.
I wonder if you may be onto something there............

Although; such a move may wind up fracturing the Mormon Church since so many of the rank and file are definitely anti illegal immigration.
I know too many Mormons in California who think these illegals have some unspoken right to be here and we should just leave them alone. I guess it's okay to be a crook and and a criminal as long as you put money in the church's donation plate, then they turn their heads as to what kind of sinning crook and criminal you really are. The churches will support you and your law breaking friends and relatives, as long as you contribute to their coffers. At least that's how the majority of churches in Mexifornia seem to roll these days.