Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Verizon replaces Spanish billboard

Verizon replaces Spanish billboard
    Comments 19
    April 21, 2011 8:40 AM

Following a grass-roots campaign by a local anti-illegal immigration activist, a Spanish-language billboard for Verizon has been removed.

Raymond Herrera said his organization, "We The People California's Crusader,â€

"Separate cultural groups"? The only way they can keep their native language alive is through billboards? Let's face it, it is pandering to illegal aliens. Most Hispanic-Americans know how to speak and read English.

I often see these Spanish language billboards on the way out to Indio, Ca on the I-10. Guess where there is a large concentration of illegals?

Others say that separate cultural groups struggle to keep their language because it is fundamental to social life in their community.
    Yeah, the "community" is called your birth country! You're in the USA now, assimilate or get the hell out!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

What about US struggling to keep OUR culture and language alive WITHIN OUR OWN COUNTRY??????!!!!! Hmmmm??

Wanna put pressure on State Farm with me for advertising in Spanish on a billboard AND a bus stop seat here in Broward Country, FL, anyone?

Rollin', rollin', rollin'.....keep them doggies rollin'.....

i'll bet the reason they were so quick to pull the billboard is because billboards make tempting targets for people who enjoy paintball LOL ...