Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got this service so I could afford calls on Focus Campaigns. Check it out:

http://www.ecg1.com/
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor

HEY!
    That's who I just switched to this morning
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    No, no, no PhreE, it's not Bank of Un-America, it's Bunch of A----!!!

In my neck of the woods, Verizon is my carrier, and I tried MCI before (besides they have merged with Verizon, so what'a the difference) and it ate dirt (you know I could have said something else)!!

I like Qwest better, they were much more nice when I called in with questions.
    I guess that Verizon is not the only Yellow Pages in your area ? If not, maybe you can use the other directories..? Me personaly, I've cleaned my entire building from the Verizon Yellow Pages and every body are realy happy..

Ah, you guys crack me up...

No, no, no PhreE, it's not Bank of Un-America, it's Bunch of A----!!!
    Well, yeah I know - but if I said that you'd have to kick me off the forum - or maybe just get Mod Edited I suppose.

2ndsis:

Yes, things out here on the left, oh, I mean west coast are a little different.
    Qwest is the 'default' local provider for most areas - but actually use my wireless for most everything (Sprint - with mixed feelings to be honest).
    Good luck with the phone service!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My local AT&T office delivered the yellow pages in spanish to me and I blew my top. I called them up and asked them " Does my name sound spanish? Do I sound like a mexican? Do you not see an American flag in front of my house when your people (probably illegals) delivered it? Is this not America? Do we not speak english? I'm throwing this $hit away and I expect an American yellow pages or I'm going to keep calling until you're tired of me.

They told me that they go by demographics to determine telephone books which sent me off again ..... of course.

Long story short, I got my English Yellow Pages but I'm sure I'll have togo through it again the next time.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

HEY!
    Good move. You'll like it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

HEY!
    Good move. You'll like it.
    Hope so. If I do then I'll switch all my lines.
    I'm fed up with Embarq/Sprint and all the rest.

Up here, it's been a revolving telephone company door and they've gone from bad to worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    My local AT&T office delivered the yellow pages in spanish to me and I blew my top. I called them up and asked them " Does my name sound spanish? Do I sound like a mexican? Do you not see an American flag in front of my house when your people (probably illegals) delivered it? Is this not America? Do we not speak english? I'm throwing this $hit away and I expect an American yellow pages or I'm going to keep calling until you're tired of me.

They told me that they go by demographics to determine telephone books which sent me off again ..... of course.

Long story short, I got my English Yellow Pages but I'm sure I'll have togo through it again the next time.
    I work for AT&T and you're right. They do print in spanish. There is a woman in sales who wants to start selling ads in spanish in our local phone book...and we haven't been too badly invaded yet. I'd like to smack her. Like AT&T,she'll do anything for a buck. The spanish translations are built right into our systems.

NotGoingToTakeIt,

Is there an address where Americans can go to pile up their unwanted spanish telephone books, like a corporate office in Chicago area?

I can't believe that the people of Farmer's Bank didn't pile them up in front of the nearest verizon and set them on fire? Call the press though, and the fire dept, if anyone is going to do it?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Banned
    Well, Verizon in Dallas is off NW Hwy and I-35, back behind Firewater and the Outback Steakhouse on restaurant row next to the AMC Grand. It's that low dark pyramidal glass complex.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast