Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Verizon retaliates against Farmers Branch !!

Verizon Yellow pages publishes a January 2007 NEW, never exited before, Yellow Pages in Farmers Branch Texas!!!
    What is the big deal, you would ask?

THE YELLOW PAGES ARE IN SPANISH and CLEARLY MARKED AS THE FAMERS BRANCH YELLOW PAGES!!!!!!!

It is a direct effort to undermine the City Council.

In the past I've used the Verizon YP as door stops, now I am going out of my way to trash them.

So, what do we have now?
    Miller Beer, Bank of (Latin) America and now Verizon.

They want the illegal immigrants market and make it easy for them to navigate in this country.

How about a massive protests at Verizon HQ or Bo(L)A regional offices?
    Can we put 100,000 people on the streets to protest?
    Yes we can!!

The city needs to file a lawsuit against Verizon

Is there anyother proof that English needs to be the official language of the USA. When businesses start playing games like verizon etc. the city needs to work with other companies to start providing services.

April
    Slava wrote:

They want the illegal immigrants market
    ... just like many other corporations It is outrageous how these corporations cater to people who are not even supposed to be here!!!!

Slava: Welcome aboard!

Gee, that does not sound good. I'm thinking of things to do..... others here consider this too, and somebody will think of something.

Also: is it possible to dump Verizon service? For me, I try to let my wallet do the talking to big greedy UnAmerican corporations that insist on selling out.
    I just dumped my BoA account yesterday and transferred the balance to a competitor (that, for the time being, does not issue cards to illegals... well, that we/they know of)

Thanks for stopping by and for the info.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The city needs to file a lawsuit against Verizon

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Is there anyother proof that English needs to be the official language of the USA. When businesses start playing games like verizon etc. the city needs to work with other companies to start providing services.
    Games have rules, the rule here is " Brake the Law"

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

Gee, that does not sound good. I'm thinking of things to do..... others here consider this too, and somebody will think of something.

Also: is it possible to dump Verizon service? For me, I try to let my wallet do the talking to big greedy UnAmerican corporations that insist on selling out.
    I just dumped my BoA account yesterday and transferred the balance to a competitor (that, for the time being, does not issue cards to illegals... well, that we/they know of)

Thank you for the worm welcome! it is so easy to make Verizon YP, the one next to you, desapear...

Funny you should mention that PHRED......

Two minutes ago I just switched my long distance. If you're interested, be glad to pop you the info.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis:

Hey, wow, that's funny!

Actually, I've been busy dealing with Bank of UnAmerica (hee, hee) - how can we say? CANCELLED! (actually, I transferred the balance to a competitor to really rub in my displeasure!).

Oh, and I don't have Verizon for anything - so I don't have to worry about that one (thanks anyhoo though...)

Stay warm today!!! (oooh, looks cold out in your part of the country today)
    Brrrr!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No, no, no PhreE, it's not Bank of Un-America, it's Bunch of A----!!!

In my neck of the woods, Verizon is my carrier, and I tried MCI before (besides they have merged with Verizon, so what'a the difference) and it ate dirt (you know I could have said something else)!!

I like Qwest better, they were much more nice when I called in with questions.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis:

Hey, wow, that's funny!

Actually, I've been busy dealing with Bank of UnAmerica (hee, hee) - how can we say? CANCELLED! (actually, I transferred the balance to a competitor to really rub in my displeasure!).

Oh, and I don't have Verizon for anything - so I don't have to worry about that one (thanks anyhoo though...)

Stay warm today!!! (oooh, looks cold out in your part of the country today)
    Brrrr!
    YUP...........it's so HEAVY that the snow's packing down thick. It's ice/snow and coming down hard. Even the dogs are having difficulty walking on/in it, lol. And I have one big monster of a girl that is barely breaking a dent. Thinking of getting them ice skates.
    Love it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast