Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And.. by the way.. I am a Texas Cowboy and I have done the same jobs the Georgia Cracker has done. Pay the wages and Americans will do the work and better than anyone in the world! These employers want to pay a nickle on the dollar and those rats should be taken to jail!

Jack Smith,
    Prepare yourself...my family my horses my dogs and I will shortly be arriving in MONTANA...so dang sick of the XXXXX Illegals (Husker Edited) everywhere here in Texas.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    Just doing jobs that Americans do not want to do... at 1975 wage scales.

Also just dealing drugs americans do not want to deal.

Raping women Americans do not wanna rape.

Robbing stores Americans do not wanna rob.

Killing people Americans do not wanna kill.

Sitting in prison cells Americans do not wanna pay for.
    Bazzzzzing! I would love to hear Foto answer these, however, I am sure that due to the truth behind these issues, he/she will have little ammunition to fight with.

Re: VICENTE FOX THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by foko_smoker
    VICENTE FOX THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE TRUTH

HE SAYS THAT MEXICANS DO THE HARDEST JOBS THAT NO ONE WANT TO DO IN THE USA EVEN THE BLACKS DONT WANT TO DO THOSE JOBS.
    It looks like being mayor of L.A. is a job that not even a black wants.

Quote Originally Posted by foko_smoker
    THATS A FACT AND I DONT SUPPORT VIOLENCE OR HATE
    That is NOT A FACT!!! Those are the mussings of a psycopath.
    Whatever "foko" is, you need to stop smoking it. We have done the jobs no one else has wanted to do. Pick cotton, clear trees (with mules), and raise other peoples (whites) kids.

Most of it was for FREE for over 400 years. It ws called SLAVERY. Look it up. Those are FACTS

How dare you make such an ill informed, stupid, and frankly, RACIST statement. Don't support violence or hate, huh. You certainly support racism, and you exhibit great stupidity. Most "foko" heads are quiet peacefull and passive as long as the smoke keeps flowing
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Re: VICENTE FOX THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE TRUTH

[quote=jp_48504]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedup
    Quote Originally Posted by "foko_smoker":25z04be1
    VICENTE FOX THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE TRUTH

HE SAYS THAT MEXICANS DO THE HARDEST JOBS THAT NO ONE WANT TO DO IN THE USA EVEN THE BLACKS DONT WANT TO DO THOSE JOBS.
    [/quote:25z04be1]

(mod edit, user retracted statement)

I am a retired military officer. I have defended this nation for over 20 years. That is a thankless job that a lot of whites don't want to do.
    Why don't you weld your self a brain, tin man. I make more in one day than you do in a week, and no, not a single dime of it comes from welfare. Wiiliam, I think we have a couple of SWAT boys infiltrating our board. I, for one, would appreciate your blocking any further post from Ku Klux and Klan Man
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

FokoSmoker....I don't know who you are but let me tell you that Vincente Fox is a racist and his statement shouted that to the world. We don't need illegal labor or Mexican labor or anyone's labor in the United States. The work visas were an opportunity, with controls, for companies to match up with international labor in many countries, not unique or special for Mexico, to do all types of work. These programs have been severely abused by both the corporations requesting them and the government granting them.

This has been silent, sneaky, behind the scenes, with the American People asleep at our own wheel, but we are back in the driver's seat and this crap is OVER.

The immigration into the United States has become the Grandest Illegal Labor Market Manipulation Scheme in the History of the United States....it has now been exposed and it's OVER.

Black Americans have suffered as a result of this illegal labor scheme as have other Americans in all types of fields of work, from low paying unskilled work to middle income more skilled work to upper income highly skilled work and American trades, American entrepreneurs, American families have ALL suffered by these illegal and unwarranted unjustified actions by the aliens, the employers, the advocacy groups aiding and abetting this criminal activity, and the Government allowing the activity with heads in the sand and hands in their pockets.

(Moderator EDIT. The original poster retracted his statement and wished for it to be removed)

Why do you think I've been on the ACLU's butt? Why do you think when I speak of violations of law I always include US Civil Rights Laws? Whose rights are being violated by unfair illegal labor competition created by illegal immigration of predominantly hispanics and mexicans who are CAUCASIAN and not a protected race class under US Law and thus every single job filled with one instead of an American Citizen under the Equal Employment Opportunity ACT is a racial and civil rights discrimination by every single ONE of those employers, those advocates, those networks, those aiding and abetting this discrimination by their ROLE in this massive illegal criminal activity representing the:

Grandest Illegal Labor Market Manipulation Scheme (racially based) in the History of the United States of America!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Moderator for the clarification on the post that was removed.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Black Americans have suffered as a result of this illegal labor scheme as have other Americans in all types of fields of work, from low paying unskilled work to middle income more skilled work to upper income highly skilled work and American trades, American entrepreneurs, American families have ALL suffered by these illegal and unwarranted unjustified actions by the aliens, the employers, the advocacy groups aiding and abetting this criminal activity, and the Government allowing the activity with heads in the sand and hands in their pockets.
    You are absolutely right Judy. That just goes to show that this site isn't about race....."whites vs. hispanics". It's about ......."U.S. citizens vs. illegal invaders who have total disregard for our laws by breaking our laws to come here, steal jobs, lower our wages, make a catastrophy of our medical system, etc." no matter what race you are.

It's true that the majority of African-Americans are carrying a large part of this burden. The majority of poor African-Americans are unemployed because jobs that should be going to them are instead given to illegal Mexicans.

FedUp...that is absolutely correct...jobs, business opportunities, upward mobility, housing, credit, education, medical...all of the consequences of illegal immigration have impacted the Black American community harder than any other group in the United States.....which I now believe is one of the primary intended purposes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast