Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

which I now believe is one of the primary intended purposes.
    Why so, Judy? Interesting thought. Please elucidate.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

There are people in the United States that have not adapted; who have not yet accepted equality among races; who have attitudes that do not fit the Equal Employment Opportunity Act Guidelines for hiring. Many of these people are employers and the people doing the hiring. They would prefer to avoid EEO guidelines. There is no legal way to do that. If you hire illegal aliens, you are circuventing these laws that otherwise require you to hire according to certain guidelines. When you comply with the guidelines, you will have a work force similar to the demographics of your population in natural course of fair, equal and non-discriminatory hiring practices.

If you hire illegals, you do not have to be fair, you do not have to hire equally, or give the population fair and equal access to the job, therefore you can discriminate and hire, instead of a legal work force that meets the guidelines of EEO, a 100% Caucasian Work Force in direct conflict with Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Laws which are Civil Rights Laws to ensure fair and equal access to employment opportunities.

See? It's not the wage as much as it is the ability to cheat the American population and the laws that protect minority race groups. The wages that are being paid to Mexicans for example would draw whites and blacks to the jobs...if they were advertised and published in accordance with EEO guidelines. For example, our town has 38% black population. We presently have 8.9% unemployment. Yet, all the contractors are hiring Mexican crews, 100% Hispanic Caucasian Crews. Taco Bell, just laid off its regular crew which consisted of both whites and blacks and is now 100% hispanic. Look around. You'll see. It's not the wage....it's the freedom to discriminate and hire 100% Hispanic Caucasian Crews..without advertising, without publishing, without compliance with the EEO Act. The appeal of illegal immigration to the employers is racially based, not economic based, because it allows them to skirt completely with full consent of the Government, all EEO ACT guidelines.

Can you imagine how well these types of employers get along with Vincente Fox? That's why they ALL get along with him so well. They like the way he thinks, because they think the same way. No one from his little gang of Frozen Foods Council got up and walked out did they? No one raised their hand and said, "Wait a minute, what are you trying to sell us here....discrimination? We are American companies subject to EEO Law and we can't be involved in anything that would give your people preferential treatment over anyone in the US Work Force?" No, no one said that.....they were all in "tune" with each other.

Employers of illegals are racist. Any politician supporting those employers are racist as well.....doesn't matter what they say, it matters what they do. In all of this debate....has anyone brought up the corporate violations of EEO each and every time they hire an illegal alien? To have 100% hispanic crews or 100% Caucasian Crews from Mexico or any country, is illegal in the United States and a violation of US Civil Rights Laws as well as US Immigration Laws and US Labor Laws.

So where is the US Justice Department? Where is the ACLU? Where is the Southern Poverty Law Center? All on the side of illegal Hispanic Caucasian aliens working to provide employers with 100% Caucasian Crews in direct violation of federal law.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So here goes dear ol' Jesse Jackson, with his hispanic entourage, to demand an apology from Foxie-poo...which of course he didn't get. But he did pander. He did betray what he calls his own mission and 'his' people'. Ahem. I hope 'his' people now see him for what he is. He doesn't give a flying flip about his own race...his own country...only himself and how handsome he looks in front of a camera.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Jesse has capabilities and assets which he has never used thus far to help his people. And, I'm sure Vincente Fox is planning to use those character weaknesses in Jesse and Al Sharpton to further the racist cause called immigration. BUT, people besides Jesse and Al saw, we saw that film, we heard the words, so NOW WE KNOW and this racist gig is UP!

It's OVER boys....not here....not any more. Ya'll are going DOWN!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have heard Vincente Foxx is gay. Come to think about it he looks like one on thes gay rights dudes you see fighting a losing cause every other week. Bye Bye Chicos Thanks
    "Bring it on"

VICENTE FOX THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE TRUTH

I will admit I am not the most intelligent I in IQ but I personally don't see this is a racists issue but I most definately think some on the north side of the porous unsecure border are trying to make it out to be.

I think Fox just stated a fact that not many of us legals north of that border wanted to hear. I cannot tell you what his motives were but it appeared to me he was bragging on his own because his own were willing to take jobs at an under valued rate because of the greed of the business community in the US.

Jesse and Al seem to stir it up with the best of 'em. They just want to get up on their soapbox and put all their efforts into helping their own. Don't even try to tell that is not racist! When was the last time you heard of Jesse or Al trying to help whites only? That's what I thought.......

Fox is doing about the same thing Castro did back in the Carter nightmare years emptying out the jails, insane asylems, and nonproductive people and dumped them on US soil laughing all the way back to his palace.

Fox is dumping his poor, uneducated, and drain on his economy on the US soil. Now it is past time the 'deaf and dumb' citizens of this country wake up. No offense intended but only used to illustrate a point. This is a serious problem and it is going to get a lot worse before it has a chance of getting any better.

I want to pose a question to those inside the DC beltway. If the illegals are so valuable to the US workforce, why is Fox trying to get rid of them and dump them on our soil? If they were valuable, he would be at the border trying to stop them from crossing into this once great country don't you think?
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Good Points Straight Shooter....but Vincente is still a racist as his remark revealed.

FOX SAYS THAT MEXICANS DO THE HARDEST JOBS THAT NO ONE WANTS TO DO IN THE USA EVEN THE BLACKS DON'T WANT TO DO THOSE JOBS.

If FOX had said, "Mexicans do the hardest jobs that no one wants to do in the USA even the whites don't want to do those jobs", I, as a white person, would not be offended. I would not consider it a racist statement. First, it would be true and second of all, Mexicans take these jobs because it is the best they can do being illegal. I, myself have dug ditches and other jobs I won't go into in this forum. It is understandably a job not many really want to do. Race has nothing to do with it or the statement Fox made. THE POINT IS: I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF JOB THEY DO OR DON'T DO, THEY ARE STILL ILLEGAL PURE AND SIMPLE.

While some may want to slice and dice, let us not lose sight of the ball and get out in left field. Any outfielder will tell you, lose sight of the ball and you're going to drop it.

WHAT I AM OFFENDED BY IS THE LACK OF IMPORTANCE THE FEDERALS AND MOST OF US LEGALS IN THE US HAVE IN REGARDS TO THE ISSUE OF ILLEGALS COMING TO THIS COUNTRY AND ARE ALREADY HERE.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I would just like to add to StraightShooter's post that American Citizens have and will always do whatever work is needed in this country, which includes Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

There are American Citizens, white and black picking crops, tending cattle, working in meat-packing operations, changing beds, tending the sick, cleaning bed pans, digging ditches, cleaning homes, tending to children, fixing the plumbing, fixing the roof, building homes, building office facilities, building retail facilities, sewing clothes, cooking food, cleaning toilets all over America.

The Myth that there is ANY JOB that an American won't do is just that...a MYTH....a LIE, a FALSE PREMISE.

Perhaps in the upper class world of the MainStreamMedia, perhaps in the lyin' hearts of the tax exempt organizations trying to influence public opinion and impact the outcome of legislation.....they don't know any Americans in their suburbs where they live or in their office building where they work....that does this work.

The world is NOT according to your immediately environment MSM....the world is according to reality. The reality is--Americans have always performed whatever work needed to done and did so on a level playing field in accordance with American Rule of Law; free market, free competition including a free labor market protected by US Labor and US Civil Rights Laws....and still are by the millions all across the United States...Americans of every nationality, every religion, every race.

THERE IS NO job that we need imported "human capital" to perform except for possibly seasonal work, which has traditionally looked to foreign workers to provide these services in large quantities. But...even then, it is not necessary or essential based upon what I know today.

There is less farmland, for example, being farmed requiring far less farm workers every year. There is no need to increase immigration levels to accommodate a labor declining industry declining in labor needs due to technology and the irrefutable fact that every year there is less farming requiring less workers, NOT MORE.

All this has done is displace Americans and replaced them with foreign nationsl in every fabric of American life undermining the free market supply and demand of the labor market; deflating the standard of living of America; and over-populating the Nation to gain: NOTHING at the end of the day but a huge national debt, increased social and economic stress, rising crime, and more problems that I'll take time now to restate...ya'll have heard it all before.

Illegal immigration and excess legal immigration destroys the US standard of living; undermines the best interest of the American People; and drastically weakens the political power of the United States...ultimately leading to a weakened nation from every perspective and the ultimate touch down for the open bordes lobby, designed to end the United States as a political power and indedepent sovereign nation.

I call it...a plan to Take Out the Americans.

If someone else has a better term, please post it!

Judy, I couldn't agree with you more and would like to add to yours also. I just want to make the point that we legals used to do these jobs but the business community here in the US are also the culprits which provide these jobs at an under valued rate which very few of us want.

This will continue until the DOJ has the courage to take it to the CEOs and business owners. Until they face some prison time, this situation is going to get a lot worse before it has chance to get any better. At this point, the CEOs do not have anymore fear of going to prison than the illegals do of getting caught and deported. Fines will not do for the CEOs. It is like placing fines on prostitutes. Its not going to stop until you put the Johns in the slammer. The financial gains are just too great for the prostitute to pass up just like for the CEOs.

It is not that we don't want jobs. I want and like my job and hope to continue until I retire. I know most Americans feel the same way.

It will only be when these slimball CEOs and business owner are caught, tried, convicted, and serve some time in the slammer on some high profile case that it will have a chance of serving a warning to the others that they cannot hide any longer. WE AMERICANS WILL NO LONGER PUT UP WITH IT.

It is only when the President and both political parties finds out this issue will not fly with the American voters and risk being confronted in public and at election time on this issue which have existing laws on the books.

It is a disgrace when a nation is afraid of unarmed illegals and afraid to deport them. It is about over when it gets to that point.

I think we all on this forum want our immigration laws enforced and we need to be encourging the DOJ to go after those CEOs and business owners who are doing it to the rest of us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast