Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vicente Fox Won’t Stop Telling Americans What to Do

Vicente Fox Won’t Stop Telling Americans What to Do

Now that Vicente Fox is no longer president of Mexico, he’s more mobile, because constitutionally the President of Mexico can't leave the country without Congress's permission.

He’s definitely a man on the move. It's hard to keep up with him as he jets from speech to speech.

On November 17th, in “sanctuary cityâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WILKES-BARRE, PA

On November 5th, in a speech in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Fox called for an open work force in the entire western hemisphere. He said the U.S. was an "aging nation" in need of workers. Fox decried local officials (like the mayor of nearby Hazleton) enacting anti-illegal immigration legislation:

"It’s a federal issue and should be addressed by Congress," he said. "When you do not act and you do not meet problems, you leave empty spaces."

But when the U.S. Congress fails to enact an amnesty, he doesn’t like that either.

Fox took another swipe at the wall, which launched the former Mexican president into an incoherent mumbo-jumbo riff:

"I cannot understand why a wall is being built. What is the fear in this nation? Who is this nation trying to isolate from? Why the inconsistency? When President Reagan comes in Berlin and shouts ‘Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall ...’ The threat to this nation is not immigrants. The threat to this nation is isolation. Instead of building walls, we should be building bridges. Bridges of understanding. Bridges of trade. Bridges of love." [Fox calls for open work force in the Americas, By Coulter Jones, Wilkes-Barre Citizen's Voice, November 6, 2007]
    No mention of the protesters outside the FM Kirby center who were so loud at some points, the audience couldn't even HEAR Fox spewing his anti_American hate.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

"Walls don't work. The Chinese wall didn't work. The Berlin wall didn't work against freedom. This one won't work either."
    I beg to differ, the Berlin wall worked until it was torn down. The Great Wall of China is still standing and has worked for centuries.

Keep talking Fox, keep on talking. America is listening. You don't want your poor, uneducated citizens. They are YOUR responsibility, not ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I want this man talking because more and More Americans blood is boiling from his comments.

He needs to be Arrested and Charged by the Mexican people for defrauding his own country and when they are done with him.. I want him arrested for encouraging Mexicans to knowingly cross our border and break our laws.. he is an accomplice to this mess and needs to be charge with all of the Murders of American citizens, rapes of our women and children and all of the DUIs that result in the death or maiming of our citizens along side of Bush

"Lou Dobbs violent aggression?"

Our Lou, violent?

This idiot Fox is nuts.

For your information, Vincente Sly Like A Fox, those people you call xenaphobics and racists are the majority of the American citizens who run this country, and we'll get sick of you soon and run YOU right out of here. And you can take your murdering illegals with you.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Fox is Bush's 'unofficial' Co-President! He is now allowed to travel anywhere and everywhere. His book was written ONLY in ENGLISH for the sole purpose of paving the road for the corporate merger of Mexico and the U.S.

Here's my response to Senor Fox: SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE U.S.!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I want this man talking because more and More Americans blood is boiling from his comments.
    The more they run their mouth and demonstrate the more Americans pay attention. I'm with you on this one.

We need to get the idiot out of here before he makes an achor baby.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Turns out there’s a lot to be said for a former head of state retiring, playing golf and tending to his presidential library.
    I hope the restless natives burn his library down to the ground the same day it opens kind of like how they tore down one of his statues the same day it was erected earlier this year.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Vincenet Fox ought to shut his mouth.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast