Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victim at Vicente Fox Protest Wilkes-Barre, PA

Wow!! Last night was CRAZY!! I came home and basically passed out from exhaustion.

We began our protest with a rally inside the Tiffany Ballroom at the Ramada donated by 9/11 Families for a Secure America. From there, we went outside to find the cops had erected a plastic orange fence to keep us in the park. of course, this elicited some hysterical comments like "look! our impenetrable border fence!!"

Then the shouting began. We were very vocal from 7-10PM. We had several passersby, on foot and vehicular, waving American flags and beeping at us. We all cheered when these folks went by, chanting "USA! USA!" until they were out of sight.

When Fox's white limo pulled up, we went NUTS!! We shouted many things, including "Fox go home," "USA," among others.

We had a few members of our groups buy tickets and go in to the "lecture." The next thing I know, Joanna from 9/11 Families came back out, saying she was kicked out for using the words "illegal aliens." A little while later, another man from 9/11 Families was kicked out for talking to the person seated next to him!!

Voice of the People USA caught wind of a group of "anarchists" who called themselves "anti fascist skinheads" who were threatening to storm our protest with violence. The WB cops were notified earlier Monday about this threat. This group of barely teenaged goofballs continuously harassed our group, to the point of tormenting an old lady who happened to be standing by herself (turns out it was the grandmother of one of VOPUSA's members!). We were doing our best not to give these losers any attention, but that was the end of our collective patience. A bunch of us went over to where the morons were and started harassing them back. That turned out to be fruitless, so we went back to our protest.

Shortly before this, a few of the morons had walked into our group, getting in the face of some of our protesters. We looked for the cops, but they were nowhere to be found. I used my cell to call 911 to ask for police intervention. At that point, I finally saw 4 cops emerge from their vehicles parked behind us, about 150 feet back. I told the 911 operator that I finally saw some cops, and she HUNG UP ON ME. The 4 cops stood behind the crowd for several moments, until they were waved into the crowd by (I would assume a superior).

I guess they were upset that we weren't paying attention to them anymore. I guess they were too chicken to violently storm a group of 226 compared to their 15 or so. LOL

It then began to get very windy and the rain started to come down, slowly, then much harder. We manned our posts, soaking wet and cold, waiting for the audience to come back out.

Once Vicente Fox came out, along with the people who went to hear him, the were all greeted with our discouraging shouts of "you should be ashamed of yourselves!" and "Congratulations, you've just contributed to Vicente's Swiss Bank Account!" and other such similar statements. An ambulance pulled up after everything started to die down, and we headed for warm, dry hotel air.

Once we went back into the ballroom at the Ramada, my husband had a missed call on his phone. I checked to see who it was, and told him that it was his friend Jim. My husband tried to call him back, but got no answer. A few moments later, Jim came stumbling into the ballroom. He told us that 3 of the "anarchists" had mugged him when he walked to his car (just out of sight of the protesters!).

He said that he noticed them walking up behind him, pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911. The "leader" slapped the phone from his hand, punched him in the face, and then Jim punched him back. One of the accomplices hit Jim over the head with a skateboard 2-3 times. They got him down against the wheel of a car and proceeded to kick him in the chest with steel-toed boots. A Good Samaritan stopped his car, threw one of the idiots to the sidewalk, and then took off, saying he didn't want to get involved (?!?)

Jim then called 911 again, only to be told to "walk back towards the Kirby Center."

He stumbled back, where he was met by a female Sheriff's Deputy, who immediately called an ambulance (the one I mentioned before!!!!) He refused to go in the ambulance because he didn't want a $3,000 bill for it.

Jim said the cop he talked to told him he knew who had attacked him, but couldn't arrest him unless Jim had a picture of him. ?!?!?!?!?!

Many of us took photos of these losers while they were harassing our group earlier, so a bunch of us got together and walked to the police station with Jim for support, and to stop anymore BS rules being fed to him.

I know the details of the attack only because I was asked to write Jim's statement for the cops because he was too shaken to do it himself. While he was dictating his statement to me, a red ball started to form behind his right ear, which he said was very painful. I asked the officer if we could have some ice for his head. Officer LABAR said "We don't have any ice."

I went back to the statement, writing as fast as I could so we could get my husband's friend to the hospital.

We were told that a juvenile had been picked up for public drunkeness and disorderly conduct who fit the description of one of the attackers. Officer LABAR said he couldn't let any of us see him right then because it would "taint any witnesses." Instead, he said Officer SWEENEY would call Jim in a few days for a photo lineup. We were also told that this kid was being released into his brothers' custody (?!?!?). Well, what do ya know, the brother was also present at with the anarchist group!

Jim went to the hospital, bruised up pretty good, but released. None of his blood had spilled, lucky for those little assinine jerks!

So here is protest victim, Jim Picard:

Here's one with the main attacker front and center, in the black and blue jacket:

Please visit this link to see more pics and watch the video:
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archi...2561.html#more
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

corhanem: Wow! Thanks for the onsite reporting. Glad you're ok.
    Hope everyone else is too.

Yes, if you've got photos of the events by all means try to post some (if you need help with that, just give us a shout out).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes please. I need help with posting two photos, one of Jim and one of the attacker(s).

Also, in the link I gave above, down at the bottom, there's a video of some of the events from last night. I told ya we were vocal. Some of the posters that are visible were the ones I made over the weekend. I'll post those pics as soon as I figure out how. LOL

PSS OMG I am watching the video now, and where the anarchist is screaming "shut the F up" he's yelling at my hot-tempered HUSBAND!! He's a lucky little twerp lemme tell you ...
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

corhanem: I'll give some basic description on how to do that. Basically, the critical thing to know is, that ALIPAC doesn't allow users to post the images directly to this site. So, what you have to do is to create an account on an external image server site (photobucket, for example - see: http://www.photobucket.com),

and then upload the images to that site. Then, you copy the link (URL) generated from that process to include in your posts here. (Hope that's clear - it's late, so I could be dealing with unreality too! ).

Feel free to PM if you need more...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations on a successful and vocal protest, corhanem! All of you are great Americans. I do hope that Jim is successful in pressing charges against the violent anarchists. BTW, since when do police release twerps to the custody of thier bigger twerps?

Here are my protest signs that third one says "Patriotism is NOT Racism! Respect America" and the last one has a series of three pictures of Fox's statue being torn down by his own people underneath the words "Hey Vicente, Where's your statue?" LOL:

and one more:

corhanem - hey, looks like your photo uploading and posting went just fine!

LOL Something like that Thanks for the help.

One more of Dan Smeriglio on the left, and Andy Woodring (VOPUSA founders):

Oh, and one last thing, lecture attendees said that at some points, they could hear US more than Fox while inside the building! Woohoo!

BRAVO to you! That must have been exhausting and exhilerating at the same time. Thanks for having a voice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast