Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    WOW! Great job on protesting that scum Vincente Fox! Those other creeps are a real ugly bunch-I mean REAL UGLY. Look at the them. They have nothing else to do but attack one single guy when the other protesters had left. They are weak little losers. Did I mention they were ugly? Yuck!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    BRAVO to you! That must have been exhausting and exhilerating at the same time. Thanks for having a voice.
    Don't thank me. I'm doing my duty. It is I that should be thanking all those patriots who went in my stead to lay the groundwork for this protest. We have a few more in the works, including joining some NY groups for a protest against Gov Spitface from Albany, and another that will be taking place in Pittsburgh. I'm so glad I have the support of ALIPAC in these endeavors. It seems that protesting, while an inviolate right, is becoming more and more dangerous. Prayers are definitely needed.

On a side note, I hope that every American feels the passion that attending a rally can bring. After I went home, soaked and freezing, I slept a full 12 hours straight. LOL
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12