The issue of illegal immigration doesn"t appear to have any end in sight because our government refuses to enforce our laws. The executive branch is responsible for enforcing the laws of the country. We are the ones that have been paying for it for years. Over 28 years to be exact. It doesn't even matter who we elect, they lie right to your face to get elected (Marco Rubio). And they are unwilling to force the executive to enforce the law. We are now at a critical time. If we don't get the border secured, we will never have another opportunity.

The issue will not resolve until one of two people come forward:
victims of illegal immigrants
or
legal immigrants.

The victims of illegal immigrants have a particular injury and therefore legal standing. Legal immigrants have an injury but not one that can be quantified in terms of money. Thats all that courts look at. The rest of us are just taxpayers and have no legal standing.

Here is one example of our injuries that taxpayers have no legal standing to bring.
In Plyer v Doe, the Supreme Court ruled that we must educate illegal alien children no matter the cost with no limit. So if one little town in Texas got 2000 illegal alien kids moved in, the town would be required to raise taxes until they got all of them in school. In Plyer v Doe a county in Texas was defending themselves from an illegal alien lawsuit. Texas was paying 62 million a year to educate them at the time in 1982. The court said it wasn't enough to complain about. Now they are up to 9 billion a year, I think. It was a ruling with no limit. This needs to be re-litigated. And it will have to be initiated by a county somewhere.

It comes down to whether the victims of illegal immigrants want to file a lawsuit against the executive branch for causing the death or injury of their loved one and save our country from more needless deaths, assaults, robberies, rapes etc.. I know we could find a law firm that would do it pro bono. If the illegal alien was captured and released or previously deported, it would further enhance the suit. i.e. an illegal alien who has been deported 10 times clearly is getting through a border with no security.

No one else has standing to bring it to court.

Please consider this remedy. There is no other way that I can see. I would be glad to discuss this further.

Every president from 1986 on needs to be named as defendants. If you are or know of a victim of an illegal alien, please contact me.

The time is now. We can't wait any longer. The citizens of this country are powerless to stop this. Only you can save this country.