Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So that was North Carolina?
    Whoo Hooooo!!!
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home

Quote Originally Posted by kingjones0720
    So that was North Carolina?
    Whoo Hooooo!!!
    Nope, it was OK, I was just wishing we had people with the intestinal fortitude to do it here in NC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YAHOOOOOO OKLAHOMA!!!

I sent this to my local NC representatives.

Way to go Oklahoma, thats showing some guts to the rest of the country!!

Now as far as then instate tuition, what are the illegals going to do, walk on in to the nearest immigration office and say I need to apply for citizenship so I can get instate tuition I really doublt it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This will no doubt creat a mass exodus of illegals into neighboring states, compounding their problems. The best thing for them to do is follow oklahoma's example.Oh by the way....PUT THAT IN YOUR CRACK PIPE AND SMOKE IT LA RAZA BOYS!!!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

AMEN to that, Reciprocity!

Tuition should be cut off to anyone in this country illegally. It shouldn't matter if they have applied or plan to apply...they are not citizens.
    If I remember right, this was the one compromise made by the Republicans in the Oklahoma Senate in order to make the bill veto proof (note the large majorities by which it was passed). Other than that it's certainly an exciting day for not only my state but other states as well.

However, Brad Henry is a total squish and the only reason he signed this bill was because he knew that it would come back to haunt him later on. In other words, he signed this bill because the will of the people demanded it.

I can only pray that more of these will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    This will no doubt creat a mass exodus of illegals into neighboring states, compounding their problems. The best thing for them to do is follow oklahoma's example.Oh by the way....PUT THAT IN YOUR CRACK PIPE AND SMOKE IT LA RAZA BOYS!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast