Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    The legislation also cuts off in-state tuition for illegal immigrant students unless they can verify they have applied for citizenship or plan to within one year.
    Exactly how does an illegal immigrant that is residing illegally in the United States go about applying for citizenship legally?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great job OK! However, it was sheer lunacy to permit illegals in-state tuition, while legal citizens from other states must pay higher rates. Where is the logic? If you are 'illegal' you are not a citizen of any state. If anything, illegals should have to pay more than the legal out-of-state students, not less. Why do we continue to reward them?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Great job OK! However, it was sheer lunacy to permit illegals in-state tuition, while legal citizens from other states must pay higher rates. Where is the logic? If you are 'illegal' you are not a citizen of any state. If anything, illegals should have to pay more than the legal out-of-state students, not less. Why do we continue to reward them?
    FedupDeb,
    Do you know of any illegal alien who is willing to walk into an immigration office and ask to apply for citizenship so they can get in state tuition, don't you think they are going to be alittle affraid of being here illegaly and getting deported
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    FedupDeb,
    Do you know of any illegal alien who is willing to walk into an immigration office and ask to apply for citizenship so they can get in state tuition, don't you think they are going to be alittle affraid of being here illegaly and getting deported
    The problem is, they are receiving in-state tuition. They have managed to circumvent the system in the same manner they are managing to receive other benefits reserved for citizens of this country.

I was appalled when I saw an interview with a college administrator who admitted they offer in-state tuition to 'undocumented.' Don't forget, there are many who feel they 'deserve' a chance. The administrator's rationale was that we should not deny these 'innocent' children the 'right' to receive a college education, simply because they are here 'undocumented.' I'll see if I can find info online to substantiate. It was nauseating!

Hey 2nd I just sent an email to our so called Governor to follow Mr Henrys lead.
    If he's not too busy trying to figure out how his seat belt works maybe he'll listen

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    FedupDeb,
    The problem is, they are receiving in-state tuition. They have managed to circumvent the system in the same manner they are managing to receive other benefits reserved for citizens of this country.

I was appalled when I saw an interview with a college administrator who admitted they offer in-state tuition to 'undocumented.' Don't forget, there are many who feel they 'deserve' a chance. The administrator's rationale was that we should not deny these 'innocent' children the 'right' to receive a college education, simply because they are here 'undocumented.' I'll see if I can find info online to substantiate. It was nauseating!

Their are several states that allow in state tuition, we need it fixed through congress or each state will have to handle it its self.
    I agree, it is just not right people from another country come here and get in state tuition that is meant for Ameican citizens children. It is wrong no doubt about it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Check this out. How many more will acquiesce?

www.numbersusa.com/interests/tuition.html

Sorry, I posted this before I saw your response.

Check this out. How many more will acquiesce?

www.numbersusa.com/interests/tuition.html

Sorry, I posted this before I saw your response.
    quite alright!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123