Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Video: ALIPAC Tells Illegal Aliens 'Get Out of America' CNN

Friends of ALIPAC:

We need your help today.

Please view and distribute this video of ALIPAC's William Gheen taking on Rick Sanchez on his new show on CNN. The Sanchez Show is supporting illegal aliens. We need to make this video one of the highest rated and most watched on Youtube.com this week!

We hope you enjoy our message to the illegal aliens 'Get Out of America' & 'Don't let the border gate hit you on the back side on the way out' broadcast on national TV last night!

Please watch this video, make a comment, vote it 5 stars, and add it to your favorites.

Rick Sanchez & William Gheen Debate Irving TX illegal aliens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdPQv1z-C4

Then please contact the Mayor, City Council Members, and Police Department of Irving Texas to show your support. Tell them you approve of their efforts to have illegal aliens deported. Tell them you want to see Irving Texas join the 287(G) program too!

CONTACT INFO FOR IRVING Texas

Contact Mayor's Office & City Council
    City of Irving
    825 West Irving Boulevard
    Irving, TX 75060
    Phone: 972.721.2600
    E-mail Mayor: mayor@cityofirving.org
    E-mail Council: ccouncil@cityofirving.org

Police Department Contact Info
    http://cityofirving.org/police/contact-information.html

Background articles are on the homepage at www.alipac.us to help you craft your personal messages.

Thank you for your support and activism!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My system only caught about 2 minutes of Will's video .

But he is doing a good job just to get on these illegal loving media spots .

I called the number and said thanks for enforcing our laws and trying to save our nation .

We should all call our mayors in our county's and tell them to enforce our laws . Spread the word all over ALL websites agains illegal immiration .

I will go to phone booth to make my call to mine so I won't be zoomed in on by all the liberals here .Others can do the same thing if they choose or have their friends and family call too . We have alrady had some bad words about other laws here not beng enforced .

Will do....I think i know a place where I can find recruits.

After watching it again, it just seems so funny that Rick acts so cocky while getting his rear handed to him in a debate. And what did he mean by "We are having so much fun, my producers are yealling in my ear?" Did he mean he had to wrap up the debate? It wasn't even that long.....I guess it is embarrassing to see your man getting floored on national TV, and you have to end it before it get's worse. the only thing Sanchez siad that made sense was his final comment about blaming the federal gov't, which, of course we all agree upon.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    "We are having so much fun, my producers are yealling in my ear?" Did he mean he had to wrap up the debate?
    Rick Sanchez's producers were telling him to cut it Short because william punked him out on national television
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    "We are having so much fun, my producers are yealling in my ear?" Did he mean he had to wrap up the debate?
    Rick Sanchez's producers were telling him to cut it Short because william punked him out on national television

Dixie

LOL, this what happened all right !

I called...and I am so glad I did...had a very nice conversation....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Wow those calls made me miss my beloved Lone Star State...and I didn't want to feel that
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother