Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Initially, I got the video, no audio. Now I can't get it to load. Gee, YouTube is owned by google, so I wonder why? It says the video I requested is unavailable...

That is strange! It was playing just fine but with low volume. I will contact the person that put it up for us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    William, thought you did a great job.

Happy to see something on this side of the issue concerning illegals getting attention...instead of another sob story!

We just have to hang in there

and then hopefully we can have a party!
    and maybe in the end we will get the last laugh! We can hope!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Cashin In video works now. Link is fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hc04txtBSY

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    W

I just watched your link and I am so proud of you. Thank you for representing ALIPAC and standing up for justice.

Bravo William

I couldn't stop laughing at the part about BOA exces not leaving their ivory towers to talk to the American Peasants
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Now that was awesome W. I had seen the Neil Cavuto segment but Cashin In I missed so this was welcomed. You were so cool, calm and collected as they say. I thought Jonathan was going to fall out of his chair he was squirming so much. Excellent job and thank you for having the guts to put yourself out there and be a spokesperson for how the majority of Americans feel.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same here Jean. I only caught the Cavuto segment.

The Cash In segment was very enjoyable to watch on Youtube. The guy looked like he was going to explode! You know their side is losing if you get them that upset! I can't believe he was mocking you with reference to the Constitution!!

On your end, you were cool as cucumber! You have every right to be understurbed since your on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW.

Go W. We will WIN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Bravo William

I couldn't stop laughing at the part about BOA exces not leaving their ivory towers to talk to the American Peasants
    Thanks, I rather enjoyed saying that in such a facetious tone.

Tomorrow I will be saying the same kind of things on high powered radio broadcasts out of Charlotte that will be penetrating the actual walls of the tower.

W

At youtube, the video has no volume at 6:20 EST on this beautiful Sunday evening. Funny how these things don't work when they are supposed to. Gee, do you think someone's trying to control what we watch and hear? Figures..those that are in the wrong have to lie and cheat to get what they want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast