Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    William Have your PR Guy call 700 WLW in Cincinnatti Here we have at least three Guys that will give Alipac some time and one that cant wait to talk to YOU
    , MIKE MCCONNELL , SCOTT SLOAN
    GARY BURBANK ,BILL "WILLIE" CUNNINGHAM All Have Great Goals about stoping illegal Immigration

Business Telephone:
    (513) 686-8300
    700WLW Talk Show Lines:
    (513) 749-7000
    (800) The Big 1 (800) 843-2441
    700WLW Newsroom:
    (513) 421-NEWS
    The Weekend with Mike McConnell:
    (88 860-8785

Geez william, I think you had him a little flustered, he seemed very upset to learn aiding and abetting is a felony!!what a jerk that guy was!!

Great Job William, you need to do more of those, that would really get the word out!! to bad all the news station are traitors.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Bravo William

I couldn't stop laughing at the part about BOA exces not leaving their ivory towers to talk to the American Peasants
    Thanks, I rather enjoyed saying that in such a facetious tone.

Tomorrow I will be saying the same kind of things on high powered radio broadcasts out of Charlotte that will be penetrating the actual walls of the tower.

W
    I have no doubt that you will. You truly have the gift of gab and the presence of a rock star. I'm sure tomorrow will be even better
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Great job William, that guy was so frustrated and you were so prepared and I love the fact that they left our website address up there for so long and you did get the boycott website in even though he tried to interrupt you so you could not get it in Being calm, cool and collected was the way to go and it just made him look like more of an idiot. This is so good for our cause more exposure. Again William Great Job!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have the volume up on everthing and still no sound--any ideas?--Aahh-just fixed it and heard--William--you really kept your cool--congrats on delivering our message in a throurgh and cool manner. You're right, we should be thankful for being had on the air by the enemy.

Did you notice that he did all of the interupting and William anwered all of his questions. Notice that he was trying to run the conversation by doing this. FOX or anybody else sure won't let a debate take place of more than a few minutes. Lou Dobbs had a forum going but it didn't accomplish too much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123