Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video: Goons Gone Wild!

Immigration Watchdog has put together a video of some of the illegal alien supporters crowning moments.

He should know because he has been in the thick of it many times and he has a great ability catching the real message.

Please take a look and post your reactions here.

W

WARNING: Foul Language and Violence in the video

“Goons Gone Wild”

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=2575
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very scary video. It made my skin crawl.

They are very very stupid people. They're biting the hand that feeds them. We're their last hope....and they hate us. I truly can't wait until the day comes when they realize that they've been flipping off the very country they need for their survival, and they find it's too late to make amends. We're fed up, and we're not having any more of it.

It's impossible to feel compassion for these bottom-feeding, freeloading leeches who'll suck the blood out of you, and then call you racist when you say you have no more blood to give.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

As I watched the video I realized these are the kind people Bush, Kennedy, Mahoney, Pelosi, McCain attracts!

Wow - right out of hell!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I like the guty with glasses--"without these laboreres, you would,'t have vegetables in the street, in the, in the store...."

He's right---we certainly would not have Vegetables in the Street! No dills assaulting people who are exercising their freedom of speech.

Reminds me of the European idiots marching under a red flag in days gone by. Not just downright stupid....idiotic!

"the way to Communism is through Anarchism....." I would love to have some of these slugs go live in the former East Berlin, or the USSR---unbelievable!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

JAK
    .......and THIS this what these filthy bums in our congress and the white house that do everything in their power to push AMNESTY want to bestow on the American people?! EVERYONE of them need to be stripped of their seats, should have to live without protection...no fences, no security...and be stipped of their pensions for allowing this INVASION to EVER manifest its ugly head in even a fourth of this fashion!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I viewed this and felt a mixture of sickness and sadness. Sick that it has esculated to the point where Americans are being threatened and attacked on their own streets by illegals and sad that our true enemy is our own government, who is allowing this to happen to us in our own country because of corruption and greed . They are not only allowing it, but wanting to reward the invaders with amnesty. We have been betrayed and sold, and it is up to us to stand up for ourselves because noone else is going to.

An illegal alien supporter is approximately 10 times more likely to be arrested at one of these protests than an Pro American supporter.

The aggression, violent tactics, and illegal tactics are used regularly by their side while our people are ten times more likely to take the hit than to deliver it.

W

Anybody send this to Washington yet? Lower the backround music a bit as it drowns out the voices a bit too much. That way Capitol Hill can really hear the words that are spoken.

Hylander_1314 wrote:
    Anybody send this to Washington yet? Lower the backround music a bit as it drowns out the voices a bit too much. That way Capitol Hill can really hear the words that are spoken.
    They will only aknowlege the last part where the illegals are getting beat and blame it all on the citizens.

This is nothing new in California.
    I`m going to pass this on the some forums that have`nt quite gotten a true taste of reality yet.
    ------------------------

This is not just a California problem. Don't for a minute believe that people just like these are in your hometown. I've encountered them locally and seen them on video in other cities around the state.

You've got goons too!

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast