Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie wrote:
    Code:
    This is not just a California problem.
    Don't for a minute believe that people just like these are in your hometown. I've encountered them locally and seen them on video in other cities around the state.
    Dixie,
    Where did I say anything about California being the only state that has this problem?
    Do you think that, with members on ALIPAC from coast to coast I can`t see that the problem is not just isolated to California?
    What I meant was, this takes place in, "but not limited to" California quite often.
    Please, give me a little more credit. I`m on your side
    ------------------------

I found this video on Watchdog's site. This kid is an illegal and tells us how he hates the USA. This is how goons get started.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3294

See here. I need to go to some of these rallies. I am 6'5 240#s and if one of those Mexican Citizens put a hand on me..... I am not shy when it comes to a good fight. My blood was boiling watching this. I had to turn it off before I punched the screen.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    An illegal alien supporter is approximately 10 times more likely to be arrested at one of these protests than an Pro American supporter.

The aggression, violent tactics, and illegal tactics are used regularly by their side while our people are ten times more likely to take the hit than to deliver it.

W
    Sorry William, I dont believe in turning the other cheek. I will not let another man to put a hand on me in violence and get away with it.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Every American should see this video and see just what every city, town, and state is facing! I am sending it to everyone I know. It's just ridiculous that our own government allows these illegals to behave that way in OUR COUNTRY

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    See here. I need to go to some of these rallies. I am 6'5 240#s and if one of those Mexican Citizens put a hand on me..... I am not shy when it comes to a good fight. My blood was boiling watching this. I had to turn it off before I punched the screen.
    I think if you just showed up the illegals would not be so brazen
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Or about 200 of you big fellers. I'd like to see that goon and his cronies try that on some guys who are in a position to defend themselves.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Downloading it now, I cannot watch it otherwise, still have not got my DSL up and running. I'll comment when I've seen it.

Ronster, I have a 13 year old who could be catching up on you. He is now 5'8" and about 160#, remember, he is only 13. His newly acquired size has made his life a lot more peaceful where we live , also because he started doing "smackdowns" of the big mouth, rowdy kids of the illegals who decided to take him on. He told me "it's all they understand, violence". He seems to be right since he has given out a few bruises, they keep their mouths shut and do not say garbage about America (or anything else for that matter) anymore.

Now mind you all, for the record, in our house these methods are our last resort, but sometimes it is necessary. Had the kids been dramatically smaller than him, and younger, he would have been in trouble with us. Many times, sadly, these kids of the illegals around here will pick on the smaller (anywhere from 4- illegal kids too (I mean really bad stuff) and many times my son has come to the little kids rescue to defend them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your son has done what's right, and often, necessary, to defend one's self, or to stand up for an underdog. Yes, it's terrible when things have to deteriorate to those levels, but there are times when one has no choice.

I've been 6ft. and between 180, and 210, depending on how much time I get to workout, since I was 12 years old, and I kinda understand what your son is going through. I was one of the hardest hitters in football, so I got a good reputation from it, and didn't have too many problems.

In a way, it's good for him, because now he too has a good reputation for not taking any bullshine, so the jerks will shy from him.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yes, they do shy away from him now, even the older teens around in our complex. They watch him closely, with much concern as he walks by. But honestly, you could not find a more teddy bear of a kid. He is not one to ever start trouble.

Saw the video finally all. Geez!!! These people are unbelievable. What more can I say other than, when is the ship leaving that is taking them all away? I mean really, what kind of moron does the kind of garbage that they did?

You know, watching them, it goes to show how nasty and vile they are, and how much harder we all have to fight. I admit, it has been a long two weeks in our house with all sorts of things burning me out, but this video has lit my fire again.

BUILD THAT WALL, GIVE THEM NO AMNESTY OR EARNED CITIZENSHIP, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!DEPORT ALL CRIMINAL ALIENS AND THEIR CHILDREN
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12