Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video: Senator Durbin peddling Dream Act.

This is what I get when I click on the video....

Hello ALIPACer, You are banned from this website and your IP logged and reported, since this is a hate-free zone.
    P.S. Don't you get tired of hating youth you don't know 24-7?

This is what I got when I clicked on the link

Hello ALIPACer, You are banned from this website and your IP logged and reported, since this is a hate-free zone.

P.S. Don't you get tired of hating youth you don't know 24-7?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Cute. You get the message my clicking on the link. If you cut and paste you can see the video, if your stomach can handle it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Cute. You get the message my clicking on the link. If you cut and paste you can see the video, if your stomach can handle it.
    You were right I can't bear to watch him what a traitoris piece of shit!
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

LET'S HELP OUT WITH COLORADO EVERYBODY! MAYBE WE CAN FILL THEIR EMAIL BOXES TONIGHT! NO IN-STATE TUITION FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151718.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What you won't hear from pro-Dream Act amnesty activists -- use these in your calls against the Dream Act amnesty. (This is from Team America):

----

The DREAM Act gives amnesty to anyone who says they came to this country before they were 16 and also claim they will go to College--which can just be a one year vocational class. Over two million illegal aliens are eligible for this amnesty--and that's assuming there won't be any fraud. Like all their amnesties this is riddled with loopholes that will make it even worse than advertised.

**Illegal aliens applying for the DREAM Act are not required to give their fingerprints or undergo a criminal background check.

**Any illegal alien under 30 who claims he came to the country before he was 16 is eligible for the amnesty, and cannot be deported pending the application.

**The DREAM Act will not stop with one amnesty. Illegal aliens-even ones who would not be eligible today-can continue to apply for this amnesty for years

**Once the children of illegal aliens get amnesty, then they can sponsor their parents and other family members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qevB6dCTpLk

here is the video on youtube

April