Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would like to know where our young people are they have the most too loose.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    and where is ICE ... looks like a PRIME pick up site
    I'll bet most, if not all were actually anchors. I imagine the new administration would frown upon arresting a bunch of lefty radicals...One of their core groups of support... lord help us all over the next four years.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    I would like to know where our young people are they have the most too loose.
    Those that are worth a damn are in our military fighting a war.

The rest are either ignorant of what's really happening or don't know what they can to do to try to stop it. These kids have had to deal with a lifetime of political correctness and leftist conditioning. A slow poison that makes what was once common sense now wrong. Plus of course some are just idiots.

As far as eduction goes do some research on far left community orgainzer Saul Alinsky. Understand his methods and you'll start to better understand what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I just love them chanting "racists go home." Sorry, but the demonstrators ARE home. You're the ones that need to leave.
    Takes serious chops, simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    and where is ICE ... looks like a PRIME pick up site
    Until we pick up ICE and get some honest people in positions of authority, that respect their oaths of office and jobs, they will continue to be absent where anyone with any sense would say be there.

This is a result of our federal government and most politicians not enforcing our laws....it empowers these groups to do almost anything they want. Another example of weakness and pc which makes us look weak as a country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is no 'Equal Protection of the law' for U.S. Citizens when some people (illegal aliens) are protected from prosecution by the very governments that are required by law to enforce the law equally to all.

We are supposed to be a nation of laws, EQUALLY ENFORCED, when the government refuses to obey or enforce the law on certain groups that is DISCRIMINATION, why is the ACLU and the NAACP refusing to call for EQUAL application of the law for ALL people including U.S. Citizens?
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12