Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Videos You Won't See on Primetime TV News!

Here are some videos that were taken on the scenes at various marches in support of Illegal Immigrants. When you open the website, you will see a line of still shots from each video. Just double click on the picture and the video screen will come up and play the entire video. Pay special attention to the last three videos pictured to the right... videos taken at a rally in Los Angeles at the MacArthur Park area three weeks after the original May Day fracas that was instigated by Communist Insurgents. Once again, the Communists are there in support of the Illegal Aliens. Many of the Hispanics are carrying banners supporting Communism; in fact, the video in the frame that is third from the right is titled "Reconquista/Communist Agitators Heckle Demonstrators (those demonstrating against Illegal Immigration).

It is very apparent that these people have an agenda that is increasingly less hidden, proving even more that many Illegal Aliens may not be trusted, especially in regard to our National Security.

Here is the website containing the videos:

http://grabbavid.com/Communists+marc...gal+Immigrants

If any of our members have videos of such incidents that you can share, please don't hesitate to post a link to them.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Supporting communism is as shameful as supporting nazism. Communists were the biggest mass murderers of the twentieth century.

This just makes my skin crawl.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If someone put a commie flag in my face while I was peacefully marching, I think I would have to deck that person. Would you let someone wave a nazi flag at you? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Interesting how some of them seem to feel it necessary to hide their faces behind a mask (illegal in most jurisdictions!). They remind me of some other racists who had to hide themselves behind a hood and a sheet. Now that I think on it, there's not much difference, at that!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Yes the communist Hispanics are taking their lead from the California democratics who have for years been spoon feeding freebies to the illegals that have inundated our once golden state and are quickly turning it into a hellhole.

When you move to a "safe place" you are quickly overrun by the ones coyotes bring into the ranches and farm out or sell to others as well there is only one word for it...SLAVE.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!