Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vigilantes?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vigilantes?

Anyone ever wonder why the word "vigilante" flows so easily off the tongues of everyone on the other side of this debate including El Presidente Vicente Bush himself when talking about the Minutemen? Why don't we start calling the Neighborhood Watch groups and the online child predator sting groups that have garnered so much attention lately as vigilantes and protest their violation of those criminals civil rights? Why is it ok for the neighborhood watch groups to patrol their neighborhoods and not for the MM to patrol our borders? Is it a matter of politics or right vs. wrong? I think this analysis shows the truth behind the motivations of the other side, whom I am now prepared to start referring to with all seriousness as "traitors." There is no logical argument against our cause, as any proffered reason necessitates the dismantling of our national sovereignty and the basic tenets of a rule of law that we cite as authority for wars including the present conflict in Iraq. Get your story straight boys... you can't spoonfeed us BS.

Any alipac-ers going to the DC MM rally on Friday?
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

what makes it worse is the fact that many of these so-called 'vigilantes' took an oath to defend the Constitution and our freedom.

Veterans of war are 'vigilantes' and illegal invaders are 'guest'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I think we should all have buttons to wear saying "I support my local vigilantes!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Yes, it could be a whole new cottage industry. ILoveVigilantes.com Buy hats, buttons, shirts, license plate frames....
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

i noticed a large plasma screen in my neighbors place the other day...figure ill just go take it... if the neighborhood watch messes with me ill scream "racist!" how dare you! what is it because im Irish that I cant take it!? what are you some kind of KKK vigilante!? What is the difference b/w that and what these illegals are doing? The argument couldn't be more flawed... so distressing that we even have to give it creedence. are they genuinely that mentally challenged?
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Yes, it could be a whole new cottage industry. ILoveVigilantes.com Buy hats, buttons, shirts, license plate frames....
    It even spells out that we all need to be "VIGILAN-T" Maybe a cottage industry of T-shirts , Vigilan-Tees.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Folks, don't know what your talking about the "vigilante" groups? I think I heard it best like this...

Because the U.S. Government is unwilling to uphold the laws of the land...yes, the very people that we the citizens of this great country voted into office...who soon will be out of office...I say to you...

I think the Minute Men are a group which represents the U.S. citizen with their unending...

"Vigilance"

Can I get an "Amen"?

Nuff Said!

Its an attempt to get the dumb to follow the dumber. If the Pres says it, his empty eyed followers will think the same without doing any homework to prove it wrong...

Yes, this President does have a lot of empty eyed followers - thank goodness, it looks like some have come to their senses - not nearly enough.

But as responsible as this President is - and as open and verbal as he has been encouraging illegal immigration - we cannot forget the Democrats in this.

This is true a bi-partison desire to destroy the US.

Just wonder if they don't realize their jobs are on the line also.

Does Teddy Kennedy really think those illegals are going to vote for him or someone else. I guess he has had his day, maybe it won't matter - but the Kennedy Klan may not fare so well under the arm of La Raza or John McCain.

What are they thinking???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by manlyva
    Folks, don't know what your talking about the "vigilante" groups? I think I heard it best like this...

Because the U.S. Government is unwilling to uphold the laws of the land...yes, the very people that we the citizens of this great country voted into office...who soon will be out of office...I say to you...

I think the Minute Men are a group which represents the U.S. citizen with their unending...

"Vigilance"

Can I get an "Amen"?

Nuff Said!
    AMEN!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast