Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vigilantes?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMEN BROTHER! They say vigilante as though it were a bad thing.... maybe for them yes.... boo hoo
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Ya...a big hearty AMEN!!!

noticed a large plasma screen in my neighbors place the other day...figure ill just go take it... if the neighborhood watch messes with me ill scream "racist!" how dare you! what is it because im Irish that I cant take it!? what are you some kind of KKK vigilante!? What is the difference b/w that and what these illegals are doing? The argument couldn't be more flawed... so distressing that we even have to give it creedence. are they genuinely that mentally challenged
    Ya, I was always told for something to be fair and just it had to apply to everyone in every situation. It appears the wealthy big business type and the illegals have a totally different set of rules and laws and morals and values to adhere to than we do.

They keep doing wrong and getting rewarded for it while we're abiding by the law and getting ran over by it. They've mis-used and abused the lee-way granted to them in misplaced trust and understanding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our Founding Fathers were Vigilantes;"no taxation without representation" or "Don't Tread on Me"

See Mel Gibson Movie "The Patriot" for a refresher course.

People need to learn their history

Some of the more positive recent examples of vigilantism in United States, include groups promoting local social change, such as the Guardian Angels of New York City, who began in the 1970s by patrolling dangerous stretches of subway in an attempt to prevent muggings, and who are today a national organization dedicated to educating the public and aiding established law enforcement agencies. Even local Neighborhood Watch groups can be considered modern-day vigilantes.

AMEN
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Right scottydog, just because the Prez used the label "vigilantes" about our Minutemen doesn't mean it's a derogatory word. That's why we're spoofing the word into a cottage industry.

The wild folks of San Francisco in the 1850s - 1860s didn't have any official lawenforcement, so a group of men founded a vigilante force to bring some order to society. Vigilantes have often been the first step to law and order. Let the Prez call the Minutemen vigilantes ... who cares.

And I also agree with nntrixie, the Demos are just as culpable. I haven't seen anybody from that bunch of lard butts standing on our side.
    Can anybody name one in the Congress that is as tough on this issue as Tancredo? Although, a third party will get my vote this November.
    Dump all the bums.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaamen, AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaamen, Amen, Amen Amen!Remember that song? That might be a way to make money for the minutemen! and ALI-Pac to!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

AMEN

Amen X 10. I'd buy a VIGILANCE t-shirt and be proud to wear it. Maybe a proud AMERICAN FLAG on the front and the VIGILANCE on the back! Colors could be different depending on the color of the shirt!

And maybe one with the Eagle on the front! And one with the Constitution on the front.......AMERICAN MADE OF COURSE!

If I wasn't caring for my Mom, I'd do this. Unfortunately, I'm very poor because of that gang of illegals putting me $25,000 in debt when they burned my home. I thought I was all over that, but I think now, that squashing the feelings down is what let me survive. NOW, with our country at stake...BOY, AM I MAD! How DARE they!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

the very people that we the citizens of this great country voted into office...who soon will be out of office..
    I say amen to that! we need American Patriots, not a bunch of 'shopkeepers'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: Vigilantes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1776
    I think this analysis shows the truth behind the motivations of the other side, whom I am now prepared to start referring to with all seriousness as "traitors."
    You're right. They are traitors and should be treated as such... every last one of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12