Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Villaraigosa Fights For Taller Walls Around Mayor’s Mansio

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/02/ ... s-mansion/

[b]LOS ANGELES (CBS) —Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has asked for approval for a six-foot-wall around the Getty House, the mayor’s official residence in Windsor Square, according to city documents.

But at least one planning official was “caught off guardâ€
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Why would this mecha-puppet need a wall? I thought he didn't like walls?

When the wall along the southern border - all of it- is complete, maybe he can have his wall. Until then, deal with it ya moron!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    We can give him a wall. Send him on a trip to mexico and let him stay on that side of the wall

Hmmmm... maybe he's afraid of all the gangs that have taken over many parts of LA... serves him right...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I say give him the old "VIRTUAL WALL" we had at the border!

He can watch it on his iPad!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Clowns like villareconquista love walls when it comes to their own personal safety, but hate them when it comes to keeping Americans safe and their la raza from mexico out.

This is how these hypocrites live. Argue for open borders and sanctuary cities and then erect walls around their personal homes to keep the trash out, while the rest if us are left to fend for ourselves in the third-world sewer they helped create!

What's wrong villareconquista, not feeling so safe in your open borders, sanctuary city that's crawling with illegals!!

To use this la raza lovers own words: Building a 6' wall around your home would be divisive and send the wrong message to those who are thinking about breaking and entering. After all, they are only seeking a better life!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Clowns like villareconquista love walls when it comes to their own personal safety, but hate them when it comes to keeping Americans safe and their la raza from mexico out.

This is how these hypocrites live.
    Reminds me of the story in the late 1990's how Rosie O'Donnel went on an anti-gun spree and the press revealed that she owned guns; her explanation, of course, revealed that she felt she needed the guns to protect herself because she was a celebrity.

Amazing how Liberals leave no stone unturned when it comes to the practice of hypocrisy.

!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

This is how these hypocrites live. Argue for open borders and sanctuary cities and then erect walls around their personal homes to keep the trash out, while the rest if us are left to fend for ourselves in the third-world sewer they helped create!

What's wrong villareconquista, not feeling so safe in your open borders, sanctuary city that's crawling with illegals!!

To use this la raza lovers own words: Building a 6' wall around your home would be divisive and send the wrong message to those who are thinking about breaking and entering. After all, they are only seeking a better life!
    DITTO!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

What? He isn't repeating the old pro-illegal mantra that if you build a 10 foot wall perpetrators will bring a 12 foot ladder?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast